The Denim Bag

th_Denimbag1.jpg
The Denim Bag

This is a really pretty C tote one of the few C's that I like. It's so nice to know that the straps are long enough to fit on the shoulder. I had a very large denim c tote from a 2 years ago, that I sold, I miss it, but it didn't fit on the shoulder.

Love it and the detailing on the straps are so cute. I picked up the satchel today.
I went back and got one that did not have that fuzzy look and exchanged the legacy wallet for the denim one that zips around. My SA said do not worry about transfer on the legacy lining. It just means not to wear it next to a white or light shirt and rub or new jeans will do that too to a coach jacquard or suede bag. She said if it does, she will take it back immediately. Good luck . I love it!!!

Lynn, the denim is lovely on you! Enjoy
They did replace the fuzzy one , for some reason...the others were not so much like that or the straps. They were just made better. I got the wallet also, for the SA assured me it would not transfer on the legacy lining and would be sold out very soon. She got it too and one for her mom. I hope she is right. She said if it did transfer, they would replace it immediately. So I felt better about it. It is a zip around and roomier than the legacy slots...Thanks!!! :yahoo:

I'm holding out till PCE - for $223 that baby is coming home to me!
I think PCE is in June. My SA said they only send cards to the top 5% of customers. She said she would save one for me, but if you return a lot, she said the store would not necessarily send you one. I wonder why if I bought other equally valuable things this year. Maybe it is the sending back charge to wrap it and send it back to jax...I hope you get yours...I am on a ban now..just won the bag to match my holiday wristlet on Ebay, thanks to Court811 for finding it for me to match. First time ebay seller so she does not communicate a lot but the bag is supposed to be new and unused. hope it is perfect...makes me nervous....ebay...Good luck with the bag on the PCE!!! Get it...!!!!