the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Hello beautiful people! Does anyone have the Love Ring with the sapphire? I currently have a PG wedding band for my ring finger, size 56 and am wanting to purchase the thicker love ring (with pink sapphire) to stack and am wondering if I should size up because it is actually thicker than the wedding band.
Those who stack both the wedding bands and traditional love ring, can you post pictures and tell me if they’re the same size? I appreciate you all!

I would likely go up a size. Not only because the classic is wider but the total width of the two rings together is so wide. Especially if your wedding band one is a “perfect” fit.

Reactions: ashleychipp
Hello beautiful people! Does anyone have the Love Ring with the sapphire? I currently have a PG wedding band for my ring finger, size 56 and am wanting to purchase the thicker love ring (with pink sapphire) to stack and am wondering if I should size up because it is actually thicker than the wedding band.
Those who stack both the wedding bands and traditional love ring, can you post pictures and tell me if they’re the same size? I appreciate you all!

I have both the WB and Love ring in YG. Both are the same size.

Just a little note, if you end of getting a bigger size in the thicker love band the transition between the two rings won’t be as seamless.
Just wanted to mention as I really didn’t like how the one ring was sticking out more than the other.

1CC0E30C-6999-4BB7-89C0-6E41CFE122C9.jpeg

Does anyone wear their Cartier love ring while working out/weightlifting at the gym

I personally wouldn’t as I think that would cause a fair bit of damage to your ring if you were lifting weights :sad:

im with pikachu here. I lift fairly often and even if I forget to take my ring off .. as soon as I start lifting it annoys me and I have to remove it. Can confirm textured pull-up bars also leave knicks and scratches..wouldn't recommend unless you don't mind! it's uncomfortable to me even though I don't mind the damage.

Reactions: GaMomJRM
I wear mine to gym all the time but I don't really care about scratches. I just try to buff them out when it gets bad. I guess it depends on what type of person you are. Are you more fragile with them or are they everyday wearer's. I honestly never take mine off. I work in behavioral health and its super hands on. Anyway, if you do take it off at gym, just don't lose it!!!

Attachments

• 20201122_003701.jpg
    20201122_003701.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 439
Reactions: americanroyal89
Hi! I have the thin JUC ring in a size 54. Anyone know what size I would buy in the LOVE wedding band if I want to stack them? I know I would size up but not sure if I go to 55 or 56.

TIA!
I stack love rings but mine are only 1 size apart. I have never owned the JUC ring so I don't know how it would fit but going to a 56 might be to drastic. Idk. Can you stop by Cartier to try one on? I don't have any in my area. So its a guessing game on my part

Reactions: cilla1031
Hi! I have the thin JUC ring in a size 54. Anyone know what size I would buy in the LOVE wedding band if I want to stack them? I know I would size up but not sure if I go to 55 or 56.
I currently fit a 56 in both the LOVE ring (regular model & wedding band) and Trinity ring (small model) - worn on middle finger and also fits on my index finger.

I found the thin JUC ring was two sizes down (54) whereas the regular JUC ring was one size down (55).

I don’t know if you are in a rush to buy but could you order both sizes online and return the one that doesn’t fit? Otherwise wait until the boutique opens.

Reactions: cilla1031
I currently fit a 56 in both the LOVE ring (regular model & wedding band) and Trinity ring (small model) - worn on middle finger and also fits on my index finger.

I found the thin JUC ring was two sizes down (54) whereas the regular JUC ring was one size down (55).

I don’t know if you are in a rush to buy but could you order both sizes online and return the one that doesn’t fit? Otherwise wait until the boutique opens.
You made my day. I ordered the 56 love and if you’re right I hit the jackpot!

Hi, I'm trying to figure out my LOVE ring size as I am normally a size 7 in other rings and from what I've researched, I believe the 56 might be the best fit. Just so I can compare, I was wondering what size are you normally in non-brand rings for your middle finger since you wear a 56 in the LOVE ring?

Thanks so much in advance! :smile: