the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Hi everyone! I've been debating for a while on a Cartier wedding band and I wanted to see if someone knows how the platinum holds up compared to the white gold?

I have a platinum Love wedding band. It will develop a patina of fine scratches over time. I do not recommend getting it polished. I had mine polished at Cartier this summer, and I regret it. The polish was over done, and it barely looks like a Love ring now. If you like a bright white metal, go with the platinum. The white gold is a darker grey.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Hi,

I just purchased a love band from Cartier Australia website and received tracking info that the ring is being sent from Richemont Luxury in Singapore. I just wanted to ask if that’s normal. I just thought they would have the stock here in Australia. Thank you.

scratches happen very fast.
got this dec 2015 and have been wearing it non stop since then. (not even taking it off at night, feels like a part of me)

but i think it really depends on the light when you look at it. the scratches are definitely there, but no one is going to see any scratches from a distance

What about sizing ?? Did you have to go up a size or get the size you normally are in other rings for your middle finger