the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Hi Ladies and Gents -

Could someone please tell me MSRP on this ring?

aaacarlovering1.jpg

I don't own any Cartier or have one close by, any help would be much appreciated!

TIA! ;)

if you go to the cartier.com site, find the ring on the website and then click on "Ask Information", fill out your info and select "Price" as the info requested, they'll send you an email with the price info within a few minutes! HTH

I think it is $1250. I would check with Cartier to make sure, but I'm pretty sure my memory is correct with this one. I remember it being about a couple hundred less than the pink gold with sapphire love ring I ended up buying.

Buy the ring if you can; you'll love wearing it.

Diana

Okay I found out... hehe finally. I got one from Cartier this weekend in Seattle. But I don't know if I love this style, or the new "LOVE" one that looks like "Leve" I'll have to find a picture.

But this one.. the classic is $1290.00 w/o tax ( I don't have to pay tax)
The Leve one is $1400.00

I never asked how much the ones with diamonds are.

LOL It's just a deal I have with my State. I live in crappy rainy weather, so the plus side is that I don't have to pump my own gas and I don't have to pay tax. Hehe =)

The white gold one with all 6 diamonds is over $4K... not sure of the exact amount, my own DH would have to tell you. His is that one with all six screws in white gold. With tax it was $1300-something.