Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

I have this small starfish pendant and love it! It's a nice size, leaning towards medium, and very wearable for everyday use. Your post reminded me of a pic I posted earlier in the thread (see below). May be useful for you, as it shows several of your pendants along with the small Sea Star. So helpful, I think, to see pieces together to be able to compare sizes. Seems like it would be a nice addition to your collection! :flowers:

View attachment 5788330

I agree, though, there are so many beautiful TSC options, can be hard to choose! I tend to have a loose wish list of things I'd like to add (currently, mine are all TSC as this brand captures my heart, most). In my case my list has been categories along the lines of: large amulet, long chain, medium pendant, fine, short chain, coordinating earrings, etc... I tend to like to fill holes in my collection because I enjoy wearing her pieces frequently, and it gives me more opportunities to wear them.

Let us know what you decide! :flowers:

I have this small starfish pendant and love it! It's a nice size, leaning towards medium, and very wearable for everyday use. Your post reminded me of a pic I posted earlier in the thread (see below). May be useful for you, as it shows several of your pendants along with the small Sea Star. So helpful, I think, to see pieces together to be able to compare sizes. Seems like it would be a nice addition to your collection! :flowers:

I agree, though, there are so many beautiful TSC options, can be hard to choose! I tend to have a loose wish list of things I'd like to add (currently, mine are all TSC as this brand captures my heart, most). In my case my list has been categories along the lines of: large amulet, long chain, medium pendant, fine, short chain, coordinating earrings, etc... I tend to like to fill holes in my collection because I enjoy wearing her pieces frequently, and it gives me more opportunities to wear them.

Let us know what you decide! :flowers:

I remember seeing this picture you shared and in fact it inspired me to gey the dragonfly. I am glad to hear that the smaller startfish is more on the medium side! I love that your wishlist is exclusively TSC… that is a great way to manage tempations!!

I will share if I end up getting the piece.

• Love
Reactions: etoile de mer
Thank you for sharing! On the topic of Starfish, I am seriously considering the starfish pendant (the smaller one priced at $2500 on the TSC website). Would love to hear from any of you who have tried it on or own it. Do u reach for it often? Or you decided to put the funds towards a different TSC or non-TSC piece… too many beautiful pieces to choose from!!View attachment 5788042View attachment 5788043
I also have the starfish and love it! It is really a summer piece for me because it reminds me of the beach and works well with summer clothes. I spent several years getting my diamond basic pieces somewhat straightened out, then went into VCA (mostly a few Alhambra pieces in white gold) for a few years (sold some because I didn't want to wear clovers all the time!), and then when I decided to collect some yellow gold again after a hiatus of many years (and had gotten rid of most of my old pieces!), I went with TSC which I had loved for a very long time. Her style is fairly unique and you can collect so many different pieces. They are little works of art! So at the moment, I am focused on TSC and would like to add a few more special pieces to that collection!

I also have the starfish and love it! It is really a summer piece for me because it reminds me of the beach and works well with summer clothes. I spent several years getting my diamond basic pieces somewhat straightened out, then went into VCA (mostly a few Alhambra pieces in white gold) for a few years (sold some because I didn't want to wear clovers all the time!), and then when I decided to collect some yellow gold again after a hiatus of many years (and had gotten rid of most of my old pieces!), I went with TSC which I had loved for a very long time. Her style is fairly unique and you can collect so many different pieces. They are little works of art! So at the moment, I am focused on TSC and would like to add a few more special pieces to that collection!

Thank you for sharing your percepective! I am still figuring out some of my diamond basics, and bracelet basics. But TSC items keep stealing my heart.

Reactions: DS2006
Hello! So, I bit the bullet and ordered the smaller size Starfish pendant. Looking forward to when it arrives! I have been admiring the large/ medium river chain in 32 inches! It looks beautiful in the website pictures and also in the posts here. Just realized the price is almost 10k.. definitely experienced some sticker shock :smile: Lol! I may have to take everything else off my wishlist for TSC chain.. decisions decisions!!

Last edited:
Hello! So, I bit the bullet and ordered the smaller size Starfish pendant. Looking forward to when it arrives! I have been admiring the large/ medium river chain in 32 inches! It looks beautiful in the website pictures and also in the posts here. Just realized the price is almost 10k.. definitely experienced some sticker shock :smile: Lol! I may have to take everything else off my wishlist for TSC chain.. decisions decisions!!

Oh, exciting! I hope you love your starfish, it's such a unique and beautiful pendant. Looking forward to hearing what you think on arrival. :flowers: My wishlist is always a bit in flux! Items move up or down, and if something captures my heart that seems like it may be more transient or made less frequently, I tend to buy that piece sooner than the others.

Reactions: DS2006
I love these so much, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get the chance to wear them again…

Beautiful! :heart: Thanks for sharing!

Why wait for something special? Wear them “just because.” Those earrings are definitely perfect for a special occasion but also a pop with just a plain white T and jeans.

I love this advice! :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: oreo713