SwingPacks Pics across body?

I have a swingpack, which is perfectly fine across my body. I have pretty broad shoulders (Why'd I get those!? :sad: ) and have no problems with it fitting over my shoulder. I can put in a wristlet (I use it as a wallet because I don't want a bulky wallet--I'm all about carrying the least amount of things possible!), cell phone (Motorola E815) and random other crap that goes in it! :yes:

Thanks for the pics! You look so cute with all three...I think I'm going for the swing pack, the duffle just wouldn't be long enough, i'm way hippyer then you lol. plus the swingpack is cheaper! which means more money at disney!

Yes, the swing pack has a longer strap than the duffle...and I personally find it perfect for Disney (I use either a slim wristlet or a skinny as my 'wallet') I would reccommend NOT get a suede one though...it might get wrecked on Splash Mountain!

I found a ton of swingpacks at the outlets this weekend for under the $100 mark!

Oh - and the camera bag...that was a gift from my brother...didn't love the black/grey at first...but it's growing on me. And I saw a couple of them in khaki/brown at the outlet this weekend too. I like how it's a bit bigger/boxier than the swing pack..I'll be able to fit my sunglasses case in this one!