Swagger vs Dreamer vs Parker?

Gorgeous bags! You have the exact Parker I'm considering. I'm glad to hear you love it!

Would you mind speaking about the Drifter top handle vs the Drifter Carryall? I love the look of both, but I have no clue which one I would prefer if I go the Drifter route...

I love my Parker, I can fit everything I need on a daily basis inside of it. I also LOVE the Dreamer. I have yet to get one, but it is a great size and a beautiful bag for everyday. I like the Swagger but for me it's very stiff and it does only have the one compartment to put everything in.

I do love the Parker and now considering the top handle version. It looks so good.

I would love to own all three. You're looking for a shoulder bag, so maybe stick to Parker since it's your initial pick. Swagger and Dreamer are satchels not shoulder bags.

Thank you all! I'm leaning strongly towards the Faye carryall. I like that the top handle is still long enough to be worn on the shoulder (or at least it seems this way), and I like that the back pocket is the full length of the bag. The only thing is that I wish the crossbody strap had the chain part, like the Faye crossbody does. In fact, I wish it so badly that I'm actually considering ordering the Faye crossbody that is currently on FOS so that I can have the strap with the chain to switch out.

If I do that though, I would essentially have two of the same bad, in the same color, just in different sizes. A part of me was thinking I could always use the Faye crossbody as a clutch without the strap, or even use it as a smaller crossbody as intended. But another part of me thinks it's needlessly excessive to have the same style and color of bag in different sizes. I don't know...what would you do?

Thank you all! I'm leaning strongly towards the Faye carryall. I like that the top handle is still long enough to be worn on the shoulder (or at least it seems this way), and I like that the back pocket is the full length of the bag. The only thing is that I wish the crossbody strap had the chain part, like the Faye crossbody does. In fact, I wish it so badly that I'm actually considering ordering the Faye crossbody that is currently on FOS so that I can have the strap with the chain to switch out.

If I do that though, I would essentially have two of the same bad, in the same color, just in different sizes. A part of me was thinking I could always use the Faye crossbody as a clutch without the strap, or even use it as a smaller crossbody as intended. But another part of me thinks it's needlessly excessive to have the same style and color of bag in different sizes. I don't know...what would you do?

I ordered both the Faye crossbody and carryall a while ago on FOS but ended up returning. Both bags were very well made but the carryall was too deep for me to carry as a shoulder bag. Like to rest my arm on the bag would require that I stick it out at a 90 degree angle the bag was so large.

You also might be able to find just the strap on eBay. I believe a few other styles had the same strap as the Faye crossbody (isla chain crossbody I think).

I think the crossbody is too large to use as a clutch. Both Faye styles are very deep so they hold a lot.

Here is a photo of the ones I ordered for reference with a vintage Regina for comparison:
IMG_9346.JPG

I ordered both the Faye crossbody and carryall a while ago on FOS but ended up returning. Both bags were very well made but the carryall was too deep for me to carry as a shoulder bag. Like to rest my arm on the bag would require that I stick it out at a 90 degree angle the bag was so large.

You also might be able to find just the strap on eBay. I believe a few other styles had the same strap as the Faye crossbody (isla chain crossbody I think).

I think the crossbody is too large to use as a clutch. Both Faye styles are very deep so they hold a lot.

Here is a photo of the ones I ordered for reference with a vintage Regina for comparison:
View attachment 4343747

Thank you for the photos! I am horrible envisioning how big/small something will be based on dimensions, so based on dimensions, I thought the crossbody would be fairly similar to the carryall. I'm happy to see there really is quite a difference.

I'm still considering buying both the crossbody and the carryall, mainly for the chain strap. I did an eBay and Poshmark search, but I didn't see any straps in the black/gunmetal chain available. I'm just really struggling with owning the same bag in two different sizes. Seeing that they are noticeably different sizes helps, but I'm still not sure...