Swagger (on down) Clubhouse

Both are gorgeous! Do you think this bag will work well for you? I asked, because several reviewers say it's not a very functional bag because of the division.
The division doesn't bother me because I don't carry much and since my phone won't fit in the back pocket I like that it has a compartment of its own on the inside if needed. I'm not 100% loving the closure. It's magnetic and you have to slip the flap under the leather cross piece. Might not be an easy in/out which could be a pain if you're constantly grabbing your phone.

I love the beautiful colors you chose and your new bag! What is the thin teal wallet? I like how slim it is! (And the color, surprise! ha!) ;)
Thank you. The slim wallet is actually Jade green lol. I couldn't tell because of the terrible lighting. I believe it is legacy soft wallet. I love the older soft wallet design where the inside isn't gusseted like the newer soft wallet design. Makes it a good fit in all my narrow bags.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180620-071309__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180620-071309__01.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 336
  • Screenshot_20180620-071326__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180620-071326__01.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 345
The division doesn't bother me because I don't carry much and since my phone won't fit in the back pocket I like that it has a compartment of its own on the inside if needed. I'm not 100% loving the closure. It's magnetic and you have to slip the flap under the leather cross piece. Might not be an easy in/out which could be a pain if you're constantly grabbing your phone.
Thank you!

Reactions: holiday123

I agree with the closure and slipping the flap under the magnetic can be a little difficult if you fully stuff the bag (like I did today...). But it doesn’t bother me much. I do with the back pocket is larger/longer though, so that I can put my phone there, it would be so much more convenient. Here’s mine!
IMG_1580.jpg

I agree with the closure and slipping the flap under the magnetic can be a little difficult if you fully stuff the bag (like I did today...). But it doesn’t bother me much. I do with the back pocket is larger/longer though, so that I can put my phone there, it would be so much more convenient. Here’s mine!
View attachment 4106165
Very pretty! My chambray arrives today - so excited to see in person. Is the inside gray?