Surgery buddies next year? Lets share our journey

Hi,
I am going to S.korea from september 14 to october 13 from Canada. I speak french & English. My ethnicity is chinese but I speak very poorly.*Oopsie

I am going alone and I was thinking of doing a under eye fat repositioning while I am there. I am currently in my ''research mode'' for the right hospital since they are so many. If anyone has any insight for me regarding this procedure. Do not hesitate to contact me :smile:
I will be staying for a month, so it would be great to have friends to go share meal and visit there as well.

My KKT is : Peterxchu

Hey huge coincidence but I'm going almost the same time as you give or take a few days (and I am also a poor Chinese speaker - although I am from across the pond)! Would love to have more people to meet up with and explore around Seoul

My Kakao is arychuu if you'd like to add me ^^

Hi! What’s your kkt id? There’s a August-September group chat with a few of people. Would be great to meet up if any of our trips overlap. Happy to add you to the group chat.

Could I also possibly be added? I’m wanting to go in December, but I’m really nervous about going by myself.

Could I also possibly be added? I’m wanting to go in December, but I’m really nervous about going by myself.
Keeping this group only for those who'll be in town from Aug-Dec as the intent is to meetup, etc. I believe there's probably a December group somewhere. Would recommend asking around. Best of luck!