studs and pearls and bezels oh my! new purchases! I FINALLY have sapphires!

I *love* your necklace. It looks so Alhambra-like, but not an outright copy. I hear you about 10mm. I tried on some earrings that size and they looked like I was a little girl trying on my Momma's earrings. But, on the plus size I can get away with smaller sized diamond studs without the heftier price tags that come with the bigger ones.

true story!!! when i was trying on the diamond earrings I said to her no point in going big cuz it'll look funny, lets try .35 in each ear. I had no idea I could wear a half carat in each ear! But I def won't go bigger than this

I love the Swarorvski "Bella" earrings...bought them for all my girlfriends this Christmas. Clear, blue and tanzanite. Hope they like them!!!
Btw...I saw the same thread. LOL!

^^I chose that one too, what occassion would you wear it for? I'm wondering if I should return it and put it toward a tiffany charm.. idk... :/

^No, keep them!! You made me go to swarovski.com to look at them because they look so good on you!!! Now they're on my wish list, and I've never even gone into the swarovski store before lol. Seriously, keep them! :yes:

Beautiful! I was looking at a necklace like that on Macy's website...is that where you got yours? I think I saw it a day or two after the FF code expired so I decided to hold off on buying. Would love to see a modeling pic!!

^It is, she posted it on another thread, and the link was for Macy's. (I sound like such a stalker, but I promise I'm not LOL. I just read a lot w/o commenting!)

^^hahahahah it's all good digby! You're just helping out both parties!! And yes it is from Macys! The sales associate did not like it and my father thought it looked like crap, but he's used to very fine jewelry and thought my money would be better off elsewhere but its too precious to give up! THank you Beenie! And thaithai, I bought it to layer with my tiffany locket, I just need an extender for that necklace I hope to get any day now. Once I get it I will post both together!