Stephanie Gottlieb slider bangle

My slider just arrived and I love it! It is much lighter than my love bracelets. It’s the same shape/size. I wear a 17 love and ordered the 17 slider. Mine is YG. I ordered 11 charms to start with. The sapphires are very sparkly. I really like the sound it makes when the charms slide. It’s day 1, so I can’t really speak to the durability. The underside is solid so there’s no track for charms. I hope that helps. It arrived much faster than expected and the packaging is very nice.

Attachments

• 75852E0C-66B9-487A-A1A2-6F0A5348208F.jpeg
    75852E0C-66B9-487A-A1A2-6F0A5348208F.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 466
My slider just arrived and I love it! It is much lighter than my love bracelets. It’s the same shape/size. I wear a 17 love and ordered the 17 slider. Mine is YG. I ordered 11 charms to start with. The sapphires are very sparkly. I really like the sound it makes when the charms slide. It’s day 1, so I can’t really speak to the durability. The underside is solid so there’s no track for charms. I hope that helps. It arrived much faster than expected and the packaging is very nice.
Thank you for sharing! Loving all your bracelets! Please let us know what your thoughts are after wearing the slider for a while