Stay Tuned For My Reveal...

I tried it on about a year ago and haven't been able to get it out of my mind since :smile: I bought the ring instead since it is a better price point and probably more practical for every day wear than the pendant. If I don't get the Magic pendant, I will get the vintage sized pave pendant. I do love sparkle, though, and would definiely get the pendant and the ring if budget was not an issue. At least I was able to lock in the price on the Magic ring by paying now. It could arrive earlier than January, but they always have to give worst case scenario.

Enjoy your Cosmos pendant! What a lovely gift from your parents!

You are so lucky that they let you lock in the price. I wanted to place and pay for the order now, but they still had to charge me for the new price! :pout: I can't wait to see the ring! I can definitely understand why you can't stop thinking about it. It is absolutely gorgeous. My DF loved it so much, but I went with a bit more of a romantic piece with the Cosmos. Both the Magic and vintage pendant are great choices, but if you like the bling, it's got to be the Magic. :drool: Good luck!

Btw, is that cutie your daughter in your avatar? Everytime I see the pic, it makes me smile. She is such a darling! :smile:

You are so lucky that they let you lock in the price. I wanted to place and pay for the order now, but they still had to charge me for the new price! :pout: I can't wait to see the ring! I can definitely understand why you can't stop thinking about it. It is absolutely gorgeous. My DF loved it so much, but I went with a bit more of a romantic piece with the Cosmos. Both the Magic and vintage pendant are great choices, but if you like the bling, it's got to be the Magic. :drool: Good luck!

Btw, is that cutie your daughter in your avatar? Everytime I see the pic, it makes me smile. She is such a darling! :smile:

Thanks! Yes, she is my daughter. I have twin girls. I need to get a good shot with both of them, maybe in their new Missoni for Target dresses which are adorable!

I am almost afraid for my store to get the Magic pendant in for me to try. I am afraid I won't be able to resist it :smile: