Stardust Collection

From live pics I’ve seen (actual manufactured products, not just product photos for the website).

Turquoise is turquoise and yellow. Speedy 20 in this color and some kind of mini pouch. Not familiar with the pochette accesoires line that much, sorry!

The “purple” is what foxy posted… purple with a strong turquoise base. The purple capucines coming is much more purpley, and I would’ve preferred that color for the empreinte pieces as well. Other than otg, neonoe bb, papillon charm/pouch, and I think a zippy coin purse.

The “beige” is really a peachy pink and yellow mix. Look at the SS 2022 thread for HD pics. Neonoe bb, nano speedy (I think… counted the monogram rows and it’s not the same -could just be the angle of the photo too), and mpa.

There’s also that trio of pouches on a wristlet, one of each color, being released.

Overall, the live pictures are disappointing. For me, the collection looks cheap and childish. The nicest color is the peachy pink/yellow. The product page photos look so much better imo.

Also, please don’t ask me for photos. My CA trusts me, so I won’t be posting.

Last edited:
From live pics I’ve seen (actual manufactured products, not just product photos for the website).

Turquoise is turquoise and yellow. Speedy 20 in this color and some kind of mini pouch. Not familiar with the pochette accesoires line that much, sorry!

The “purple” is what foxy posted… purple with a strong turquoise base. The purple capucines coming is much more purpley, and I would’ve preferred that color for the empreinte pieces as well. Other than otg, neonoe bb, papillon charm/pouch, and I think a zippy coin purse.

The “beige” is really a peachy pink and yellow mix. Look at the SS 2022 thread for HD pics. Neonoe bb, nano speedy (I think… counted the monogram rows and it’s not the same -could just be the angle of the photo too), and mpa.

There’s also that trio of pouches on a wristlet, one of each color, being released.

Overall, the live pictures are disappointing. For me, the collection looks cheap and childish. The nicest color is the peachy pink/yellow. The product page photos look so much better imo.

Thanks for all of the insight!

Not asking for pictures..but do you have any details about the capucines? (Which colors/sizes, hardware, straps)

Would you call this beige or pink? Sorry getting confused how are colours called. (Photo from emphasix from ss 2022 thread)A636C991-E7A3-4657-83C7-E65957773D31.png

Thanks for all of the insight!

Not asking for pictures..but do you have any details about the capucines? (Which colors/sizes, hardware, straps)
Hard for me to gauge the sizes, but I’ll do my best.

MM, or the larger one, is a muted purpley gray with a pink shift. Didn’t see the strap in the photo. There’s a matching wallet, but can’t figure out which of the two smaller sizes (compact or mini) though.

Turquoise is a minty/pastel green with a cool/light yellow shift. Strap is a leather interlaced chain (basically the chain for the vanity pm). Couldn’t tell if the entire strap is interlaced chain, or if there’s a leather break/shoulder area. Looks like a mini capucines to me.

The leather in the photos is beautiful. Had they dyed the empreinte pieces in the same way, I would buy something in a heartbeat.

Reactions: ProShopper1
Hard for me to gauge the sizes, but I’ll do my best.

MM, or the larger one, is a muted purpley gray with a pink shift. Didn’t see the strap in the photo. There’s a matching wallet, but can’t figure out which of the two smaller sizes (compact or mini) though.

Turquoise is a minty/pastel green with a cool/light yellow shift. Strap is a leather interlaced chain (basically the chain for the vanity pm). Couldn’t tell if the entire strap is interlaced chain, or if there’s a leather break/shoulder area. Looks like a mini capucines to me.

The leather in the photos is beautiful. Had they dyed the empreinte pieces in the same way, I would buy something in a heartbeat.
Someone just posted a pic in the SS 2022 thread that says the “lilas” is bb size, did they change it?

Someone just posted a pic in the SS 2022 thread that says the “lilas” is bb size, did they change it?
Like I said, it was hard for me to gauge the size in the photo. I’m not very familiar with capucines MM vs BB differences, so I can’t determine them easily through a photo, especially when the other isn’t there to compare to. The one I saw is most likely BB then, as it’s a photo of a finished physical product, not a photo for a catalog (rendering).

Like I said, it was hard for me to gauge the size in the photo. I’m not very familiar with capucines MM vs BB differences, so I can’t determine them easily through a photo, especially when the other isn’t there to compare to. The one I saw is most likely BB then, as it’s a photo of a finished physical product, not a photo for a catalog (rendering).
Ah misread your “or the larger one” as you explaining that mm was the largest size, not that it was just the biggest of the three, sorry about that!

Reactions: daisy913