Stardust Collection

I also just received my nano beauties just earlier! Not just one as per original plan but 2 purchases. Managed to get the nano noe from my SA over weekend! They arrived and delivered together to me! So happy. Can't stop myself from admiring them!

They are so pretty in their own way!
I have these in monogram version but all of these gives different vibes to me. Do you feel so too? I hope to justify my new purchase buying exact models this time but in diff leather and color.♡

Attachments

• 20220620_153453.jpg
    20220620_153453.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220620_154341.jpg
    20220620_154341.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 20220620_154425.jpg
    20220620_154425.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 41
I have a lot of LV leather bags but I have never thought of spaying them. i don’t spray my non treated vachetta too nowadays, I just let them oxidase naturally at window site before I use them .
I've never owned empreinte but I own Taurillon and I've seen Stardust in person. You'll love it!! I wouldn't want to spray anything on it, personally. You could ask your SA but I know when I asked SAs about Illusion Taurillon, they said it's specially treated already so let it be. I agree as the Stardust material is so special, with the shimmer it really has an extra subtle gloss feel when you run your fingers over it . A spray might damage it and LV probably wouldn't repair it if you went against their care instructions.

My Illusion Taurillon has been caught in the snow and rain and has been fine. I think Stardust bags will be tough. Just my personal feeling. It could get dirty being light, but I gently wipe my Taurillon with a drop of water on finger or tissue- works well.

Thank you! :smile: My instinct was to leave the bag be as it’s already treated, but am just cautious about the light colored leather. Still waiting for my delivery, it shipped on Friday but I won’t be home to accept it till Thursday argh!

Reactions: Bumbles
I kinda feel the same. Items were available on website this morning I thought about purchasing, but I think I’d rather wait for canvas in fall. I’m trying to learn I can admire from afar when items just aren’t exactly right for my lifestyle. Not an easy lesson (for me)
Love your way of thinking! I definitely need to admire more from afar too! What are you eyeing from the in fall canvas?

It’s really hard to let go of that fear of missing out feeling..it’s hard for me to tell the colors online so I’ll have to see it person if I really like it..it’s also hard to justify the higher prices, each launch the same style bag goes up in price :sad:
Yep totally agree. If only we knew more in advance what was coming out so we could all budget and plan our bag purchases! In a dream world though. I’m the same. Have fomo, but then from the pics prelaunch sometimes I don’t know so I pass and then wait for launch and then it’s too late and it’s a chasing game. When I can see the pics it’s too late to get it and then it’s a month or twos and waitlisting, and by the time it arrives it’s another new collection released. It’s an never ending cycle…

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Thank you! :smile: My instinct was to leave the bag be as it’s already treated, but am just cautious about the light colored leather. Still waiting for my delivery, it shipped on Friday but I won’t be home to accept it till Thursday argh!
I bet your excited to get your nano speedy pink. I gather you preordered to get it this early? Congrats and post pics of it when it arrives!

Love your way of thinking! I definitely need to admire more from afar too! What are you eyeing from the in fall canvas?
I’m interested in the black/pink canvas. Possibly the Speedy 25 but I haven’t seen photos and not sure how I feel about it having an outside pocket. But I think those colors would be a good addition for me. (Who am I kidding. Do I really need another bag? Ha!). Are you eyeing anything?

I’m interested in the black/pink canvas. Possibly the Speedy 25 but I haven’t seen photos and not sure how I feel about it having an outside pocket. But I think those colors would be a good addition for me. (Who am I kidding. Do I really need another bag? Ha!). Are you eyeing anything?
No, I’m not keen on the outside pocket so will pass on the fall collection. Stardust I’m not sure, as I will need to see it in person. I love the idea of the nano speedy but I have the original nano turenne and it might be a bit similar if you know what I mean. But then it’s mono so the nano speedy rose might be a nice tiny addition, but the price…:yucky::sick: it’s awful and always increasing! And I’m also on the waitlist for the psp sunrise too,… so I guess we’ll see what happens with that.

Reactions: snibor
No, it’s the Nano Noe beige which I received this morning. Now waiting for another even smaller piece that I just paid , the micro papillon charm :biggrin:
We do not get Speedy 20 in beige colour here
Ah…. I saw your nano noe and it’s so pretty too. Congrats! :drinks: Definitely all collectors items and will go great in your mini lv bag collection!

• Love
Reactions: 23adeline