SS21 Seasonal Collection

This is what I found on IG. Seems last year blue was brighter.

View attachment 5004937
I personally like the blue from last year better. And definitely agree they are different blues. The one from last year is more brighter, an aqua blue while this is a denim blue. Different tones! None the less it’s still pretty but the star for me is the pink colour!!! To die for! :loveeyes: :love:

245 euros according to IG sku m30777.
Client services in Australia just taken my payment for pre-order yesterdaybut my SA can’t...(I’m sooo excited as been waiting for awhile to pay for it) but launch still at 12/3 so won’t get it until a week or so later...maybe try to call your local customer service? Good luck! Some ladies in the UK have also pre paid for them through their SA..but not customer service

Reactions: bigverne28
I personally like the blue from last year better. And definitely agree they are different blues. The one from last year is more brighter, an aqua blue while this is a denim blue. Different tones! None the less it’s still pretty but the star for me is the pink colour!!! To die for! :loveeyes: :love:

I have the blue one from last year too and I preordered the pink one for this year. Can’t wait.

I believe they are not the same because 2020 one was brighter (more bold) and this 2021 is more muted, called “denim blue”.
This is what I found on IG. Seems last year blue was brighter.

View attachment 5004937

Thank you! Yes, it does look like the previous one was a brighter blue, which I love. I haven’t even used my blue one yet but now I may need get the pink now! :smile:

Thank you! Yes, it does look like the previous one was a brighter blue, which I love. I haven’t even used my blue one yet but now I may need get the pink now! :smile:

Hi Nicole (miss you on the V and V thread :smile:). I don’t really use my cobalt blue one either but just preordered the pink one. I figure I can always sell the blue one if needed :lol:.