SS21 By the Pool club!

So glad you could use that little eyeglass screwdriver - I have one, and if that fits through your leather piece, a D ring like the one I showed should fit. I bet you did have a heart palp! I will look at my Amazon orders and see if I can find a link. I think you would love it once the D rings are installed. That way a shoulder strap or chain or a wristlet or anything will work. BRB.
Thank you !!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
Super helpful once again and I’ve just ordered a D ring set and a gold chain too! Can’t wait. Grateful for your encouragement as I had given up til you replied!! :heart:
Thank you !!
Of course!! I’m so excited and I hope the d rings fit perfectly. I looked back at that picture and those D rings look huge. They are not that big. Please let me know how it works for you. I also had a friend that encouraged me and I tried it and it worked. What a great pink leather little bag it will be! Pink and purple are my favorite colors, and it took me two years to get a pink key pouch because LV did not sell one that I wanted in the US and I never see them on the secondary market. Can’t wait to see pics, have a great day. :flowers:

Of course!! I’m so excited and I hope the d rings fit perfectly. I looked back at that picture and those D rings look huge. They are not that big. Please let me know how it works for you. I also had a friend that encouraged me and I tried it and it worked. What a great pink leather little bag it will be! Pink and purple are my favorite colors, and it took me two years to get a pink key pouch because LV did not sell one that I wanted in the US and I never see them on the secondary market. Can’t wait to see pics, have a great day. :flowers:
Totally always worth the wait to get the colours and style you desire. Experience over many years says when you opt for second best , you will always go back to what you wanted and that will be your first love !! Will do post when ready esp when I’ve not seen many conversions of CP that are not canvas to inspire others!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr