Spring 2018

seems like there will be some sort of tribal/ethnic theme perhaps? the Penelope above had a similar vibe

from instagram

View attachment 3769560
They've hash-tagged ethno. New word. Has an American Indian vibe to me. Lots of different colors makes it easier to match. Fun.

Wouldn't it be great if we could just sail over winter into spring as quickly as the collection is doing?

Reactions: Mariapia
Not for me thanks. :lol: My east coast city swelters in the summer and I much prefer fall and winter. Plus I like the rich sophisticated colors offered in fall fashion rather than the flowery pastels of spring!
I can understand that. I live in Minnesota - cold, windy weather. Snow shoveling, everything gets dirty n wet.

Hmmm, might this be a spring color for the Mademoiselle bag? (Or maybe a special edition for fall?) A photographer who says he works for Elle magazine international just posted this on instagram.

View attachment 3792516

View attachment 3792517

I can't help but keep coming back to look at this photo. Could it be a blush pink mademoiselle? I wish it is. I'll be even more deeper trouble if it is.