Sperone BB

Just bought mine last week and used it while travelling, no complaints other than the fact that the strap was a little too long but a little hack from Pinterest solved the problem! Love the capacity, ease of use and overall look. Very cute bag!

Just bought mine last week and used it while travelling, no complaints other than the fact that the strap was a little too long but a little hack from Pinterest solved the problem! Love the capacity, ease of use and overall look. Very cute bag!
Sweet ! I've been wanting a backpack i think it's come down to the Sometime Bb and Moyen Montsouris. Also does it feel odd to wear crossbody for example does it feel too bulky ?

Sweet ! I've been wanting a backpack i think it's come down to the Sometime Bb and Moyen Montsouris. Also does it feel odd to wear crossbody for example does it feel too bulky ?
It didn't feel super comfortable wearing it crossbody as it does twist around and because there is only one loop, it has to go in between your boobs if u know what I mean. But I've only tried it once and I've preferred wearing it as a backpack after.. Gotta explore more!

It didn't feel super comfortable wearing it crossbody as it does twist around and because there is only one loop, it has to go in between your boobs if u know what I mean. But I've only tried it once and I've preferred wearing it as a backpack after.. Gotta explore more!
Good to know thanks for your input ! I think I will definitely be getting the Sperone bb it's so cute and yet looks like it could hold a ton in it.

Hi gladification. I just had mine yesterday and it was just given to me, and its really cute!. I’m having stress with a long straps too . May i know what hack can solve my stress too! Hehe

Just want to share my experience with my Sperone BB in DA. I bought one last month as a present from hubby. I loved it and used it straight away for 1 whole week. Just when I was about to keep the bag, I was looking and admiring its beauty. To my horror, I saw the corners of the back of the bag (the side that will rub your back), the DA print was rubbed off at both corners (Didn't manage to take a pic due to my frustration)! At first I thought it was a normal wear and tear but while thinking through, this bag is not cheap at all! For its price at SGD 2400, this bag should held up and shouldn't get the wear for only 1 week of use. I quickly went to LV store and looked for my SA and thankful enough. They allowed me to replace it and I just decided to change it to another item as I was scared that the same issue will happen again. Hope this helps for those who are planning to get this bag in the future.