Speedy Damier...oh la la

PurseFanatic said:
my SA looked it up in the computer and she was surprised the info was already there, and it said $720. Maybe it didn't cost as much to manufactur as they thought it would?

I can't imagine why it would cost LV any more to make the Damier than the Mono. Maybe the Leather Handles... but that isn't worth that much more. I really do hope they don't take advantage of our eagerness and overcharge us all!

I now have 2 LV wallets, and they total 1K. Should I return one so I can afford the damier speedy? I don't have any speedies, so what is everyone's opinion, should I start with a mono or damier ? Thanks

i like it ...

girlz .. can u imagine damier speedy with creations? e.g: mono speedy with graffiti .. mono speedy with cherries ..mono speedy perforated etc ? u think damier will follow such thing?

Chloe said:
i like it ...

girlz .. can u imagine damier speedy with creations? e.g: mono speedy with graffiti .. mono speedy with cherries ..mono speedy perforated etc ? u think damier will follow such thing?

I can actually imagine that... :P

YPK said:
I now have 2 LV wallets, and they total 1K. Should I return one so I can afford the damier speedy? I don't have any speedies, so what is everyone's opinion, should I start with a mono or damier ? Thanks

I would return one of the wallets and get the Damier Speedy.

It's practical yet different and slightly more formal than the Mono due to the dark handles imo.

YPK said:

I say start with Damier!! Everyone has the mono Speedy!