special orders?

LT - What you described my store calls a "podium order".

I also thought the procedure explained by LT was a "SO", but obviously it is not.

I tried to search the forum, but did not come across any definitions. Sorry, if this has all been discussed before!

Could someone please explain the difference between a "Podium Order" and a "Special Order"? Thanks so much! xxx

I also thought the procedure explained by LT was a "SO", but obviously it is not.

I tried to search the forum, but did not come across any definitions. Sorry, if this has all been discussed before!

Could someone please explain the difference between a "Podium Order" and a "Special Order"? Thanks so much! xxx

In the regular Hermes forum search: Podium orders and Special orders ,there are a few threads. Also, read the thread from Sept. 16 'about to place a SO' the #10 from mrssparkles was really helpful for me:smile:. Have fun.

I just called the boutique earlier today and asked about when to place my special order. They told me that they will do it in the beginning of November. I am sorry that I wrote the wrong months in earlier post. Totally mixed it up. In February and July orders are the podium orders. The special orders are in different month. So I will have another month to decide. :rolleyes: