Space for guys modeling their Hermès

1. Thank you, dear aube!!!!

2. thanks babe
    I can’t wait for your SO arrive

csetcos likes this.
  3. Please tell them to put a rush on it, I'm dying to see it!!

csetcos likes this.
  4. Awww!! Thank you my dear, @Luvbolide!! I’m still waiting on another SO (today it’s 1 year, 4 months, and 11 days), so I think it will come when I have a few more wrinkles

Luvbolide, wma and Hermes_Collector89 like this.
  5. +1.

csetcos likes this.

6. Hmmmm - they are going to need to get moving, aren't they! On the other hand, you know that you have some beauties en route! Can't wait to see them both!!

csetcos likes this.
  7. This is cheating a little bit since it's not Hermes, but since it is designed by Pierre-Yves Labey, and shares a lot of similar elements to the CityBack (especially identical straps), I thought I share my latest purchase here. The Berluti Alessandro Backpack:

a2_.jpg a1.jpg a3_.jpg a6_.jpg

Pegase, TankerToad, dharma and 8 others like this.
  8. you got it! congrats! I also like it but it's as wide as the Cityback 30, which doesn't look good on me. But looks good on you. :smile:

qubed likes this.
  9. Thanks! I would have preferred it to be a tad bit smaller, mostly to reduce the weight (it's quite heavier than the cityback), but I didn't mind. It has the same comfy straps as the Cityback. Though I like both, it's more my style, and it didn't hurt that it's half the price.

allanrvj likes this.
  10. missha and qubed like this.
  11. I'm glad you decided to post it here even if it's not hermes, the leather is gorgeous. I'm strongly considering something from the Berluti off the road quilted collection that he also did recently. I heard some years ago that the leathers Berluti use for the shoes are too fragile though and can't even take a splash of water. I hope it's not the case with the bags! What do you think based on the backpack?

12. Good to know, though I actually haven't taken it out yet. Berluti will re-color or re-patina bags or shoes, so even if they get water spots, I think they can eventually be covered up. Though whenever there's a hint of rain or snow, I always just use a cheap nylon bag.

Liberté likes this.
  13. 0EF4F820-FB4D-4D74-B634-5BDA18D7F181.jpg

My first Birkin 25

14. Very nice but aren't you worried about the sangles? :amazed:

15. Hello. Not really im not using it with a lot of things just the essentials.

allanrvj likes this.