Sorry I have to know

What about Officier?

Is it possible the Officier has come in Chevre and Agneau?

I have an Officier GGH Day, whose tag says Agneau, but honestly - it feels way too soft, and has too close an appearance in texture to my old Tomato Chevre. I've never seen an Agneau like my Officier Day since then, which - since heavy usage, has had no diminishing of its super-glossiness, pillow-fluffiness and major distressing, and I've bought about 12 different Agneau bags since then, never to find another like it.

I think you've fallen upon one of the traits that make Bal leathers so amazing. Every bag is unique to some degree, but once in a while we come across one that is so very unusual that we're puzzled. Happily, as in your case, that is often wonderful! :yahoo:

There were a few agneau bags in F/W 2007. I have a Jaune GSH brief that is agneau, but it is very fluffly leather and I would have thought it was chevre except that the card says it is agneau.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P3060122.JPG
    P3060122.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 75
  • P3060165.JPG
    P3060165.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 74
^^ Nope, Officer is Agneau only.

I know what you mean though. ;)

It's only towards the end of the Chevre era/beginning of the Agneau era that there were "mixtures."

Thank you for re-clarifying, RERE.

TMitch6542 - that's exactly what confused me - so thank you for clarifying with pics.

Conni618 - you're right, there!

Last edited: