Sophie Hulme

Glad to hear there's another happy owner of Sophie Hulme! I think I'm feeling more confident with my future purchase. ;)

Thanks for posting all the lovely pics, too! I first discovered Sophie Hulme through 9to5 Chic's blog. :smile:

Wendyslookbook has new photos up with her tote:smile:

Attachments

• image-1096117993.jpg
    image-1096117993.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 2,727
  • image-91695363.jpg
    image-91695363.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 5,086
  • image-1689765696.jpg
    image-1689765696.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 5,464
Last edited:
And a belated thanks to "Authenticplease" who I think was the one who let me know about Dagny & Barstow where I bought my Sophie Hulme from!

Yes, that was me:smile:. I finally found my SH people!!! It is wonderful to find others who appreciate such lovely designs:yahoo;

And to those that worry about the leather scratching easily.....well that hasn't been a problem for me. I have carried my bag quite a bit and it still looks great.

I also recently purchased the mini envelope clutch in blue. I LOVE the classic and understated design. The leather is really thick and sturdy. I did notice that it scratched easily even though mine is textured leather. I just rubbed it out and couldn't even see the scratch anymore. I'm thinking about getting a leather conditioner or something for it.

This combo is at the top of my wish list for spring.....of course, I prefer to wait for sales to start. They probably won't be around then.....Nicholas Kirkwood pumps & SH cross body clutch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,589
Sorry the shoes would not post in the same response.....

This combo is at the top of my wish list for spring.....of course, I prefer to wait for sales to start. They probably won't be around then.....Nicholas Kirkwood pumps & SH cross body clutch

Lovely combo! :tup:

Here's someone spotted for her street style during Paris Fashion Week with the SH mini envelope bag.

elle-043-fashion-week-paris-day-one-xln-lgn_zpsb273a70c.jpg

Reactions: Monaliceke
Love this outfit collage from lecatch.com with a really fun clutch by SH....

4. Sophie Hulme navy leather gold-toned brass clutch, $430, stylebop.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 2,581
Lovely combo! :tup:

Here's someone spotted for her street style during Paris Fashion Week with the SH mini envelope bag.

elle-043-fashion-week-paris-day-one-xln-lgn_zpsb273a70c.jpg

Thanks for this thread! I love SH and plan on owning a bag soon – if possible this bag and color combo. Unfortunately, I only find the big clutch in this color. Does anyone know where to get this bag?? TIA! :smile:

Thanks for this thread! I love SH and plan on owning a bag soon – if possible this bag and color combo. Unfortunately, I only find the big clutch in this color. Does anyone know where to get this bag?? TIA! :smile:
Unfortunately, I've never seen this bag in this color combo online at any e-commerce site. I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know should I come across one!