Sophie Hulme

Oh no, I can't believe there are Sophie Hulme fakes!! I was just saying blithely on another post how I wasn't too worried about ordering from lesser-known online stores as SH bags aren't well-known enough to attract counterfeiters a!

I've been addicted to SH bags since coming across one of her soft-flap shoulder bags on Outnet. I now have the shoulder bag in a mustard color, her mini side-chain shopper in blue and her mini bucket bag in red (my favourite of the 3!)

I've been obsessing over her soft-flap rucksack/backpack but need to save up first! Does anyone own one and have any comments to share??

Reactions: Louish
I have her mini bucket bag in red and I love it! It's one of my favourite bags from Sophie Hulme. Really love the leather quality and gold hardware is classy but not overdone. The only thing is the leather is a bit stiff so the top of the bag doesn't close completely with the drawstring.
I am thinking of buying it. Does it scratch?

Hello,

So I am looking to purchase my first mid range high end bag and I have my eye on the Sophie Hulme mini zip top bowling bag. I love the textured version and want it in black as my new everyday bag.

However, I am a little bit worried about the size of the mini version vs the normal size, which I can't find in stock). I am 5ft 1 so quite petite but I do like a big bag and I am worried the mini would look too small. Does anyone have any pictures of their bag? Also does the bag maintain it's structure well? I wouldn't over stuff my bag but because I would be using it on a daily basis I would be worried how it would wear down over time. Also worried the metal may tarnish.

Any advice and pics would really be appreciated!

I think the mini is a great size! I have the exact bag you're interested in. I'm 5'4" for reference. I've had mine since November and carried it for a few months straight. It maintains its shape well. I have the matching wallet also. The metal has not tarnished, but it does get scratch marks (only downside). I have received more compliments on this bag than other more expensive bags I own. There are pics of mine in this thread.

Hi everyone. I'm considering to buy SH Tote in either mini or regular size. Does anyone here have both sizes? I appreciate if I can see size comparison and also how much I can fit inside the mini.

Another question I have is regarding the leather. Is it true there are 2 types of leather used? TIA [emoji8]

Ah thanks for your reply! Very close to buying it! Unfortunately I have to get it online as I can't find the black in person anywhere. When you say the metal scratches, is it very obvious and do you think it ruins the look of the bag at all? Also, roughly how much can you fit inside? Thank you again!

Ah thanks for your reply! Very close to buying it! Unfortunately I have to get it online as I can't find the black in person anywhere. When you say the metal scratches, is it very obvious and do you think it ruins the look of the bag at all? Also, roughly how much can you fit inside? Thank you again!

The scratches are only noticeable close-up. Most people will never see them. The bag is 9x12x6. I can fit a lot! I usually have a pouch for keys, another for travel-size lotion, perfume, Chapstick; matching SH wallet, pencil case, cell phone, sunglasses case, tissue pouch, work id, even my iPad will fit. There is still room for more. Look for a retailer that offers free shipping and returns. I bought mine from StyleBop.

Amazing thanks a lot, the only retailer I can find it in stock is based internationally! But returns are allowed, it's just a shame I can't inspect it before I buy because I worry the shape would get ruined in transit! But unless tax gets added on later it's a really good price I've found.
I went to have a look at the sizes of the normal and mini today and the mini is definitely a nicer size for me.

I went ahead and purchased the beauty, just received it and I do love it just wish it was a touch bigger! The gold detailing on mine is already slightly scratched (not majorly though) and I didn't receive a dust bag which I am disappointed about but otherwise it's a beautiful bag and I guess it's on sale for a reason! Thanks guys!