SMs back from Podium

1. Hi, my SA said the K35 (and I presume 32) was available to order in GA at the recent S/S'18 podium. Seems to be a replacement for Étoupe, which wasn't available, again.

balanceinheels likes this.
  2. To share a bit of SS18 info:
    (Yes I know even the FW17 not showing up yet, but aren't we always like to look into the future?)
    - the theme of the season is surrounding in Games, all kinds of games like puzzle etc
    - feature color: amber, magnolia, Azur, Bleu Brighton and capucine
    - amber is a very faded greyish yellow, not bright at all
    - magnolia is in the rose shocking Tosca family
    - the painted Kelly's on the show comes in 6 styles and together it spelled HERMES, only comes in 28 sellier (Epsom, clemence, sombero)
    - the painted birkin comes in 35, the edges are painted
    - the Constance like bag 2002 will be feature comes in size 25, 19cm
    - a new bag style 24/24 is a hybrid of toolbox/oxer in new leather veau volupto
    - the super bag will be a diamond sky k25 sellier shiny gator with real diamond studs in between the croc veins!!! Blue sapphire with diamond imagine THAT!
    - garden party and silk fourbi hybrid with a draw straw string opening on GP36
    - new bag called Licol is a picotin in long strap, very similar to Celine bucket comes in 2 sizes

Oryx816, twigz, danny123 and 38 others like this.
  3. Bleu Brighton?! :loveeyes:

lanit and Katel like this.
  4. Thanks for the info.
    I can't wait to see the whole 6 Kelly together and see the HERMES spelling. Also, I can't wait to see the super bag K25.

westcoastgal likes this.
  5. Oh one more interesting thing, there will be alphabet charms from A to Z available, €600 each. If u have a long name will be very expensive

6. Omg... for my first name it would cost me €4,800 LOL and I bet it'll cost more here in US.

danny123, obsessedwhermes and califl like this.
  7. Thank you for the info!

8. Me too! I think initials would be enough for me

danny123 likes this.
  9. You are the best!! thank you!!

10. LOL!!:biggrin:

11. Thank you so much for the info!!!

12. I found this on Pinterest. Is it an accurate representation of the new rose poudre color?? It looks like a neutral light pink. If so, this is HG status for me. Here's hoping for a rose poudre kelly 32 or 35 with ghw. [GALLERY=media, 3033]Rose kelly by balanceinheels posted Jul 7, 2017 at 3:16 PM[/GALLERY]

klynneann likes this.
  13. I saw this too and I'm hoping for feedback too. I've seen some older clic clac bracelets posted online in a similar light pink color. This post makes the color look more orange-ish than Sakura though. I guess I'm hoping for a Sakura type of pink.

14. Me too!! I'm not big on orange pink but I do like nude pinks which is what Im hoping this is. Sakura was so beautiful. Maybe they'll bring it back eventually.

grapegravity and westcoastgal like this.
  15. I'm worried it's more like a crevette color. But the bag and the box look almost the same color, so maybe it's just the camera filter or something.

lulilu and balanceinheels like this.