Small wallet alternative for zippy coin purse?

Which one do you like most?
I use them all for different things. I don’t really like full size wallets, so I use the ZCP as my “full size wallet”. When I have a larger bag and want to pack everything in there, that’s what I use. I use the mono key pouch just as a key pouch. I don’t really put cards or anything in it, bc I find them difficult to get in and out. It can be a tight fit. Sometimes I do put some change in it though. The empriente key pouch I use as a wallet. I actually put a cardholder inside with some cash behind it. Then put my most used credit card in the back zip compartment. I’m someone that doesn’t like all of my cards lumped together. So for a compact wallet for smaller bags like my PA’s, etc. I like the pocket organizer, bc they’re all separated. So it really depends on your likes and dislikes, and what you want to use them for.

Wow I didn't know that card holder fits inside empreinte key pouch, can you show me on the pic how is fits? Is it hard to get in n out? I thought I didn't mind my cards being stuffed together untill right now I'm thinking it's kind of hard to grab the exact card in key pouch, but ZCP was too big for my needs so key pouch is still better but I think I like the idea of card holder and empreinte key pouch :smile:

Reactions: addyys
I like to have streamlined wallets too and I have a ZCP, Rosalie, and cles pochette all in monogram and I love all of them! The cles is the smallest piece and I've never had trouble putting in credit cards and folded cash in it (I don't usually have coins but it will fit coins too). It's an amazing piece that holds way more than it looks like it should. The ZCP and Rosalie are great at being more organized but they are thicker then the cles. I feel like the Rosalie is a bit smaller than the ZCP esp at the bottom. All will fit in small bags. :yes:

Wow I didn't know that card holder fits inside empreinte key pouch, can you show me on the pic how is fits? Is it hard to get in n out? I thought I didn't mind my cards being stuffed together untill right now I'm thinking it's kind of hard to grab the exact card in key pouch, but ZCP was too big for my needs so key pouch is still better but I think I like the idea of card holder and empreinte key pouch :smile:

Here’s some pics. They fit in easily, and come in and out easily. The green and pink cardholder is the size that the standard LV cardholder is. The creme one is taller (3 card slots on each side), and they both fit fine inside with room to spare for some bills behind.
BABA3500-421C-40E9-B54D-2DF23B5F2495.jpegAE19FEC4-36EB-4932-9FB2-0A5BB1B20CA6.jpeg
BEE5D7AA-A698-4C3D-80A7-DCEF4E612B25.jpeg91C0A7C5-0EEF-4D96-B5BB-F02DBEE58245.jpegE65D3CBB-BCAA-4F64-882E-CA717E95A484.jpegF32A4D56-8902-433A-BBC1-7D48502207F1.jpegA4B29A53-F9E3-437D-9F1B-B4C60531EBE0.jpeg

121F9A88-90E6-41B7-8431-9A836AEC81FC.jpeg

Check out the coin and card case in the men’s section. I think it would be perfect. I am eying one for the same reason you are. You could also check out preloved coin wallets. Lots of different styles out there.

I was also looking at a smaller wallet because I use my Clemence DE/rose ballerine as my everyday wallet for the past 4 years and I am now downsizing my everyday bag from a neverfull MM to an Eva clutch. I went to the LV store and checked the following:
-noir empreinte key pouch - didnt get this because cards and bills will all lumped together inside
- men’s coin card holder in reverse eclipse. This was my first choice but didnt make my heart sing when I saw it personally
- empreinte recto verso in blue/red - thought it was overpriced and too narrow. But if the mono was available maybe I would’ve gotten it.
- empreinte zcp - too similar with my clemence because of the zipper
- victorine wallet in mono/brass button i almost got this but it wasn’t too “compact” because it could get really chunky. But this was really pretty in person too and if I gave up on my Clemence wallet, this would be a strong contender
- rosalie mono/RB - just the right size and organization because it has card slots inside. I tried fitting 4 cards and a lot of bills folded in half and it didnt get too chunky. The mono/RB was also adorable!! My husband helped me pick also and he also found the rosalie to be perfect for me

Reactions: Rose_girl
I agree- the empreinte key pouch holds a lot but it is all lumped together- that said I have one and used it as my wallet for months without any problem.
I have a few ZCP and am not in love with the layout.
I am not in love with the victorine either- I had one but sold it- it may have been because mine was epi leather- just too stiff and though it holds a lot in theory access to things was hard- I felt like I was always fighting with the wallet.
I really like the recto verso in empreinte. I have been using mine for a couple of months and it's very easy. My main cc are easy access in the back and other things in the zipper compartment are easy to "shuffle" though and can hold cash folded up. I use the snap area for little things like bandaids etc. I don't use the key attachment but I like that I have the option. Hope that helps.