Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

I really like the colour actually, it is a nice shade of pink and I've realized this bag is a great to take to weddings and dinner parties.
YAY I'm glad to hear!! I'm about to order the classic flap in the same color. I hope it looks like your picture in real life. The color seems very hard to capture

Reactions: Sidbx
Here is another photo in daylight. I would say that it tends to come out a bit darker in photos. I think the classic flap would be gorgeous with a capital G!

View attachment 4700044
Ah thank you so much for the picture! The vanity looks so cute in pink.

The pink looks super dull and dark in a lot of pictures so i was a little worried haha. But it looks perfect in your pictures.

Reactions: Kdelz
Ladies, do you know if this is a permanent or seasonal item? I would love to get my hands on why but the stores in USA are closed. How did you ladies get yours? I don't think we can order these online. Also, do you know if it will come out with different colors next season? Thanks!

Reactions: LemonDrop
Ladies, do you know if this is a permanent or seasonal item? I would love to get my hands on why but the stores in USA are closed. How did you ladies get yours? I don't think we can order these online. Also, do you know if it will come out with different colors next season? Thanks!
It's seasonal. Stand alone boutiques have waitlists for these guys :smile: I'd start calling stores to get on lists as soon as you can since these have been extremely popular! I do know neiman didn't order these.. But Nordstrom did

Reactions: Stratford
I got mine from Neiman’s way before store closures. Not sure if stores will still have it. And it’s a seasonal item as far as I know. And with Chanel we never know when items are coming back for the next season