⚜⚜⚜ Since 1854 Monogram Classic Club ⚜⚜⚜

I already have pieces in gray and bordeaux, but I kind of want blue too...

Somebody please talk me out of getting another bag! I thought about maybe getting a non-bag blue piece, but nothing really interests me too much in blue

I was considering purchasing the Neverfull, but am still so in love with my LOL Neverfull and am avoiding dupe styles so, I ordered the 26 and a "conversion" piece from ebay to turn it into a crossbody.

View attachment 4959577

Hi S !! I LVoe that stunning trench but would have no use for it since we barely have winters...but I will live vicariously seeing ur pics of this set and the new pouch !! Does the conversion come with a strap ? Welcome back stranger!

Reactions: DesigningStyle
Hi S !! I LVoe that stunning trench but would have no use for it since we barely have winters...but I will live vicariously seeing ur pics of this set and the new pouch !! Does the conversion come with a strap ? Welcome back stranger!

So nice to "see" you! Oh, I didn't splurge on the trench or skirt! I am admiring them from afar! The conversion kit I bought does not come with a strap---but some sellers offer it with a chain strap. I am going to use the black strap from my Neonoe and if I don't like that then I will buy a strap from Mcraft on etsy.

The pattern on this twist isn’t jacquard. It’s leather! I’m trying to stay away from the store.....if I see this in person I might lose my mind over it and buy it. :panic:
I noticed something else; this is a smooth calfskin twist, which is pretty rare I think. I don’t think I have ever seen a smooth calf twist. Always epi. Maybe the Catogram twist was smooth calf with a canvas flap?
I’m getting obsessed.....

Reactions: LV2
I noticed something else; this is a smooth calfskin twist, which is pretty rare I think. I don’t think I have ever seen a smooth calf twist. Always epi. Maybe the Catogram twist was smooth calf with a canvas flap?
I’m getting obsessed.....
It’s very unique and beautiful. Maybe check it out in person? If it’s love at first sight then you’ll have your answer! :graucho:

It’s very unique and beautiful. Maybe check it out in person? If it’s love at first sight then you’ll have your answer! :graucho:
That’s what I’m afraid it’s going to be!!! (Insert bawling eyes emoji). I’m supposed to be on ban island! But I’m falling harder and harder for this collection each day. I love the neverfull, the deauville and the twist.
Maybe I should put myself out of my misery and get myself to the store. Maybe I’ll see them and think, oh, no, it’s not what I thought. Or.....!!!!!
I’m supposed to be on ban island, wahhhh !!!! :lol: I know y’all understand my pain:lol:

ETA. None of the 4 LV stores in my city have this twist in store. Ok. Calming down now. Is that a sign? Maybe. Maybe.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I can’t wait, I already have the cosmetique bag and I just ordered the bleu Speedy today. I’m a Disney nerd and for some reason this fabric reminds me of Disneyland and the decor in the Lincoln attraction. ♥️ I know, I’m a dork.
On another note, do you have to take as much care with this treated vachetta as you do the untreated?

Reactions: goodatlife
Reactions: 23adeline
Ya’ll. I went to the store today because I just think this 1854 collection is so pretty. I got something but don’t have time to post photos just yet. No, it’s not the twist :biggrin:. It is also not the neverfull, which I didn’t like because of the floppy bottom. That and the fabric bottom made me nervous that it would dirty easily. Tomorrow I’ll post pics of my new 1854 item. Meanwhile here is a mod shot of the neverfull I did not get:

Attachments

• D68FE754-6D26-4C77-B782-FF372B1203DA.jpeg
    D68FE754-6D26-4C77-B782-FF372B1203DA.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 120