Side by side comparison pics-

Here's a photo of me carrying my XL PS1 and LKA.

They're roughly the same size; however, the XL PS1 is a heavier, sturdier design - especially the shoulder straps. I feel like the XL PS1 will safely carry more weight than the LKA, which is spacious but has less sturdy straps.

I used the XL PS1 for my laptops and equipment, and the LKA for a blanket, sweater, lunch, etc.

(I also took my Longchamp Le Pliage "gym" tote this morning - I had so many big bags with me that I felt like a long-lost Olsen sister).

1318880752.jpg

And... here's a comparison of the Large and XL PS1 while carried.

I decided that it looked weird carrying two PS1s, so I switched my computer and work supplies to my Black LKA before heading out to the office.

1319580226.jpg

Just thought I'd post side by side comparison pics of my Midnight and Marine Roady...the colours are so close but the Midnight becomes more blue in sunlight while my Roady is still somewhat darker.

SAM_1377-1.jpg

SAM_1378-1.jpg

No photos today, but I went a little crazy with my new luggage scale and I weighed several of my bags (empty) just to see how they stack up. Here are the results:

XL PS1 - 3.73 lbs
L PS1 - 2.37 lbs
M (suede) PS1 - 2.37 lbs **my guess is that the leather version will be around 2 lbs**
LKA - 2.30 lbs

I was surprised that the XL was so much heavier than the Large PS1. I suppose, because I think of it as a work bag, the weight doesn't feel overwhelming. It might feel heavier if I were using it as an everyday cross-body bag.

I also tested some other bags that I use often: I have two Givenchy Medium Pandoras, they weight in at 1.82 lbs. My Bal RH Cities are the lightest, at 1.65 lbs.

Anyone with a Bal work and Keep all Large and Small? I would love to see the comparison pics of the three. I am trying to make a decision on purchasing one of them.

A picture of me and my sister. Just kidding. Our new bags. I knew I had to take a comparison photo of these two beauties for those trying to decide between the two.

BAL City (dark navy) & medium PS1 (Birch):

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,419