Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

I’ve never been a fan of the Return To Tiffany collection, but I bit the bullet for this limited edition bracelet.

It just arrived today. It’s the limited edition, 50 year anniversary, Return to Tiffany, love heart bracelet in rose gold. I love that it says “love” on it. My SA worked very hard to procure a special number for me, as these pieces are serialized 1 through 50.

I feel very lucky to have obtained the perfect number!

View attachment 5002393

View attachment 5002394

Is this still available? I can't find on Tiffany website =(

First Tiffany purchase! (T1 ring w diamonds). Also, for the 1.8 carat total eternity diamond ring in the picture, (it’s a half size too big for me) should I stick with the 1.8 carats or would 1 carat (a thinner band) look better stacked with my gold ring. Thank you!

Attachments

• F685163F-9DAA-4279-9F6C-F5AC650756DB.jpeg
    F685163F-9DAA-4279-9F6C-F5AC650756DB.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 468
  • 45CF828A-CF7F-4FAB-AAD0-20C2B81CC8E2.jpeg
    45CF828A-CF7F-4FAB-AAD0-20C2B81CC8E2.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 458
First Tiffany purchase! (T1 ring w diamonds). Also, for the 1.8 carat total eternity diamond ring in the picture, (it’s a half size too big for me) should I stick with the 1.8 carats or would 1 carat (a thinner band) look better stacked with my gold ring. Thank you!

I love the T1 as an index ring. That extra sparkle on the sides is just *mwah*

If you’re going to wear the eternity band below the love ring, then I think the size you chose looks good. But if you’re wearing the diamonds above the love, then I think you should choose something with a smaller carat size. I always put things that are “heavier” looking towards the bottom, since I think it looks more balanced that way.

I love the T1 as an index ring. That extra sparkle on the sides is just *mwah*

If you’re going to wear the eternity band below the love ring, then I think the size you chose looks good. But if you’re wearing the diamonds above the love, then I think you should choose something with a smaller carat size. I always put things that are “heavier” looking towards the bottom, since I think it looks more balanced that way.
Thank you for your input! I’m definitely getting the T1 ring to wear on my left hand. I love it for an everyday ring with my other jewelry.

I wasn’t sure about the eternity band though. It didn’t look quite right with my gold Love ring. I would put the diamond eternity ring on top because my gold Cartier ring is a loose feeling. I’ll have to try on a 1 carat eternity band next time to see if it creates better balance. I was just wondering if more bling (1.8 carats) is better overall.

@reflection212 I like my rings to have the same depth/thickness so I'd probably go for a lower carat weight, or wear them on different fingers.
I know many people think more bling is always better, but I'm definitely not one of those people. :lol: :lol:
Thank you for your advice! I’ll wait and try on a lower carat weight to pair with my Cartier band. Hopefully that will look more balanced! I would like to be able to wear stacked and possibly on its own.

Reactions: BPC
Finally bought the medium T smile pendant. The shape is just perfectly proportioned in my opinion. It sits right between the collar bones, and I think it’s super flattering.

A smile :smile: to make up for my lips that remain hidden behind a mask.

Attachments

• 48C7DE95-7ECE-41E2-985D-DDE226896E02.jpeg
    48C7DE95-7ECE-41E2-985D-DDE226896E02.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 0B4DCD08-EE2D-4A1C-9949-E8C871CA31C5.jpeg
    0B4DCD08-EE2D-4A1C-9949-E8C871CA31C5.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 166
I’ve started to become more interested in Elsa Peretti pieces that I rarely see, so I took the opportunity to get the Elsa Peretti crucifix necklace. I had originally planned to get it in YG, but I ended up choosing the SS version because I felt like the silver really brought out the clean lines. I love how sculptural and minimalist it is, and I feel like you can definitely tell it’s an EP piece. Thought I’d share it here because I rarely see it on jewelry forums! This version is 27mm wide (I think there might be a smaller version). 8055C258-0F36-4918-A652-9A61E01F049A.jpeg