Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Just added the Colorblock Tote to my Tiffany & Co. collection a few days ago. I spent a little extra and purchased the leather strap, like it much better than the canvas strap that comes with this tote. I'm trying to squeeze in a few wearings before I put it away for fall and winter. It seems bit more suited for summer, I think. Would you carry this tote during the fall or winter? Maybe I could get away with wearing it with winter white pants/jeans. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4200638

Last edited:
Just added the Colorblock Tote to my Tiffany & Co. collection a few days ago. I spent a little extra and purchased the leather strap, like it much better than the canvas strap that comes with this tote. I'm trying to squeeze in a few wearings before I put it away for fall and winter. It seems bit more suited for summer, I think. Would you carry this tote during the fall or winter? Maybe I could get away with wearing it with winter white pants/jeans. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4200638
Love this, Im not sure I would use it in winter...only due to the fact of the white leather part getting dirty or wet. I want the grey small cross body !

Reactions: HeartHermes

View attachment 4200638
I love your new bag. :heart:
I’d use it anytime of the year. :smile:

View attachment 4200638

Omg so nice .. love the tote.. how much is it retailing for?

Reactions: HeartHermes
IMG_3506.JPGD8FA48B2-76A6-48CA-8CD7-DDC70A71439B.jpg

South Coast Plaza, CA patron here and I’m a self-funded 25 y/o enthusiast for all things Tiffany. Have been loyally shopping with Lois, and she is just soooo delightful. She is the only SA I’ve kept in contact with sincerely, and she even sent me Tiffany sugar cookies on my 25th birthday this year. I feel so lucky to have someone like her!!

Thanks for letting me share my growing collection. Would love to see everyone else’s jewels and beautiful finds as well.

(USD prices included in case you wanted to know..! I know I like it when people leave the price so I don’t have to look it up.)

Pictured:
Plat Metro w/ pave diamonds ($2300)
WG T Wire ($800)
WG T Wire w/ pave diamonds ($2200)
WG T Wrap ($2300)
-
Plat Victoria Bracelet ($1900)
WG T Smile w/ pave diamonds ($1975)
SS T Smile Bracelet ($250) - gift

Next on my wishlist is the medium Victoria pendant. No particular date to pull the trigger, but will keep saving until the time comes~

View attachment 4253268View attachment 4253269

South Coast Plaza, CA patron here and I’m a self-funded 25 y/o enthusiast for all things Tiffany. Have been loyally shopping with Lois, and she is just soooo delightful. She is the only SA I’ve kept in contact with sincerely, and she even sent me Tiffany sugar cookies on my 25th birthday this year. I feel so lucky to have someone like her!!

Thanks for letting me share my growing collection. Would love to see everyone else’s jewels and beautiful finds as well.

(USD prices included in case you wanted to know..! I know I like it when people leave the price so I don’t have to look it up.)

Pictured:
Plat Metro w/ pave diamonds ($2300)
WG T Wire ($800)
WG T Wire w/ pave diamonds ($2200)
WG T Wrap ($2300)
-
Plat Victoria Bracelet ($1900)
WG T Smile w/ pave diamonds ($1975)
SS T Smile Bracelet ($250) - gift

Next on my wishlist is the medium Victoria pendant. No particular date to pull the trigger, but will keep saving until the time comes~

wow love your collection. the photos are amazing... almost like an advert!
thank you for sharing. :smile:
xx

Reactions: YS1_