Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Maybe they create a larger quantity of the rose gold so it is more readily available? Or your area prefers YG? Just thinking out loud lol.

I definitely prefer yellow gold over any metal so it's kind of a shame/sad when the item only comes out in rose gold and white gold/platinum. Where is the love for yellow gold??
Poor Yellow Gold!:crybaby:

O-my-m-g! I had to stare at your pic and enlarge it because it is so stunning. I love how classic the matched pieces look together. Truly gorgeous!

Thank you so much. I was in Tiffany’s and they got this bangle out of the display case. I was looking for something to stack with my Love and diamond bracelet and I noticed it matched my ring. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I had my SA order it for me. It is so new that it’s not on the website yet!!

Maybe they create a larger quantity of the rose gold so it is more readily available? Or your area prefers YG? Just thinking out loud lol.

I definitely prefer yellow gold over any metal so it's kind of a shame/sad when the item only comes out in rose gold and white gold/platinum. Where is the love for yellow gold??
is anybody able to help me if a Tiffany bracelet and necklace are authentic?