Show your novelty bags, and your opinions!

I’m addicted to novelty bags. I’m pickier now because I have a room full of them. My latest bags are JW Anderson pigeon & frog, and Tory Burch lunar new year dragon (I have all LNY bags they’ve dropped). I have a huge collection of Kate Spade novelty from the Deborah Lloyd era. I don’t really like anything past her era as far as novelty goes.

We made the decision to not use our dining room so that became my purse room 😂😂 once I get it all organized, I will post pics.

I’m addicted to novelty bags. I’m pickier now because I have a room full of them. My latest bags are JW Anderson pigeon & frog, and Tory Burch lunar new year dragon (I have all LNY bags they’ve dropped). I have a huge collection of Kate Spade novelty from the Deborah Lloyd era. I don’t really like anything past her era as far as novelty goes.

We made the decision to not use our dining room so that became my purse room 😂😂 once I get it all organized, I will post pics.
Would love to see pics. I thought about turning another room in my house into an extension of my closet but realized it wouldn't really be worth it since I am hoping to move in about 1.5 years when my daughter graduates high school. If I was planning to stay in this house longer term, I would do it in a heartbeat!

Reactions: scarvesandhandbags