Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Im having a valentino rockstuds caged flats NIGHTMARE [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22] every time im trying to wear them im having so many blisters everywhere at the back of my feet as well as in my little fingers [emoji22] the leather at the U shape is so hard im desperate [emoji22] dunno what to do HELP!

Im having a valentino rockstuds caged flats NIGHTMARE [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22] every time im trying to wear them im having so many blisters everywhere at the back of my feet as well as in my little fingers [emoji22] the leather at the U shape is so hard im desperate [emoji22] dunno what to do HELP!

Maybe they're a little too small. I find it best to go up a half size. Maybe you can have them professionally stretched at a shoe repair shop?

Maybe they're a little too small. I find it best to go up a half size. Maybe you can have them professionally stretched at a shoe repair shop?

Yeah i think i have to visit my cobbler asap [emoji26] i cant return them i have them for almost a month and at first side they were fitting perfectly but after i walked out of house the nightmare began [emoji26] they are sooo beautiful,damn it [emoji20]

Yeah i think i have to visit my cobbler asap [emoji26] i cant return them i have them for almost a month and at first side they were fitting perfectly but after i walked out of house the nightmare began [emoji26] they are sooo beautiful,damn it [emoji20]

Some beauties are worth the pain but considering they're flats, they should be comfy! Good luck -Hopefully the shoe stretching will fix the problem! If you decide to get another pair, you'll know to try a half size up![emoji4] they're addicting!!

Picked these up this weekend. They're my first pair of Valentino heels and my first pair of studded shoes! They are so comfortable and gorgeous, but I'm crossing my fingers that they're not too trendy.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459300666.723663.jpg

I'm usually a CL girl, but these??? Oh dear God, I HAD to have these. :tender:
(Rockstud Chevron-Print Slingback Pump, Multicolor)

As an added bonus, they are actually pretty comfortable. I am soooo happy with them.
Love these - by far the prettiest pair of rockstuds. Congrats for snagging these. They are so hard to find. I have these in caged flats, yet i soooo want them in a heels or strappy flat version too. Have fun wearing yours.

Love these - by far the prettiest pair of rockstuds. Congrats for snagging these. They are so hard to find. I have these in caged flats, yet i soooo want them in a heels or strappy flat version too. Have fun wearing yours.

Thank you! :heart: And I know! I've been looking for these in my size for quite a while, so when these beauties came across my eBay feed, I jumped on it!

1459520889365.jpg1459520985245.jpg I finally talked myself into buying my first pair. Comfort is key for me and it certainly doesn't seem to be a problem with the kitten heels. I'm usually between 7 to 7.5 and I got the 38s and they fit perfectly. I got the pair through a personal shopper rather than the traditional online and I'm glad I did...as there are absolutely no production issues with the pair I got. I love that the studs are a light gold color (there's a gold Bal stud there for comparison)... seems to do fine with both gold and silver jewellery.
These are the Poudres in Matte leather.

All my patent shoes are so much less comfortable than non patent. I was going to get patent flats as I do think they are prettier but couldn't do the pain especially with flats. Have you tried the hairdryer method?
Hi, so the matte are not as uncomfortable as the patent, but the patent do not scuff as much as the matte? So which would you go for, comfort or durability? Such Valentino problems. Please tell us what is the hairdryer method? I have never heard of this.
Sorry to hear that they give you blisters :sad: I have non-patent cage flats, and they gave me pain in the beginning too, I had to stick in cushioning in the spots that rub and caused blisters. I used cushioning by Dr Scholls, I forgot what it's called but it looks like the pic below. It's a tape of cushioning that you can cut to size:
I will definitely look for this tape. I have now 3 patent high heeled, 1 pair kitten heel, 1 pair flats, and 3 pair of the lower heeled sandals. The 3 high heeled are patent and I do not get blisters, but then again I can not wear them for long.because of the high heel. My main problem is the patent flats, talk about misery with those blisters.
View attachment 3306838

Foot petals have a product called 'Pressure Pointz', which are tiny versions of the inserts that you can stick to problematic spots.

Best of luck in breaking-in your pair, don't lose hope! [emoji173]️

You can try cutting pieces of thin moleskin and placing it in the shoes where they give you blisters, my valentino flats always gave me blisters and putting the mole skin in has completely resolved the issue.

Okay please please tell us about the moleskin. Where do I get it? Does it have a sticky side to stick inside the shoe? Darn it I want to wear my shoes and not be in pain.....

Patent definitely more durable as I found out especially yesterday! See pictures below I am not happy that this has happened to my Rockstud shoes after the 4th wear. Reluctant to buy another.

Hairdryer method is putting the shoes on with a think pair of socks and then blasting there hairdryer on them for a few minutes before you wear them out. I found it helped with my pigalle louboutins.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459697561.476551.jpg

I have the same problem with my flats always get them in the same spot and huge blisters I am going to try find a tape to stick on the shoe in the hard spots and hopefully it will help. I've worn them out about 4 times now and every time I get the worst blisters within couple hours.