Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Icyss the blue is fabulous

dmand2 --- blue love latch are keepers. No to the pebbled pastel pink - too similar to nude/poudre. If u HAVE to get a pink go for the multi-coloured pink. I have those n i adore them --- really pretty, but i hate to admit i don't get to wear them enough.

Dmand2 - I agree with this advice. Although you may also want to consider getting a more bold color instead of the pink.

Thank you for the advice shoes4ever and Fgl11! :smile:

The powder blue love latch and staying!

Get wearing those combo pastel RS shoes4ever - I want to see mod shots!! :biggrin:

Fgl11, I've got a tonne of bright colours - the hot fuchsia pink, cobalt blue, the 1973 rainbow, bright yellow, etc. I'm going out of my way to add neutral/pastel shoes to my collection (as well as clothes) the reason being - please, no judgement - to dress around new Chanel bags. :shame:

My normal style and colour palette is bold, brighter colours, and black, but the addition of some incredible new Chanel pieces means I need clothes and shoes to go with them! I know, most sane people accessorise their clothes with their bags; I do the opposite!!

Once again, LOVE the advice - thank you!! :smile:

Go hubby! What a fab pair of shoes - love this colour.

Killing these RS cage flats Icyss with the rockin' pairing with the BF distressed jeans...BUT I cannot get my eye off your bag! :hbeat:

Thank you dmand2! So love this bag so much!

I am obsessed with this look! I'm drooling over your bag and RS! What a great outfit!

Thank you! They're indeed perfect together!

Thank you for the advice shoes4ever and Fgl11! :smile:

The powder blue love latch and staying!

Get wearing those combo pastel RS shoes4ever - I want to see mod shots!! :biggrin:

Fgl11, I've got a tonne of bright colours - the hot fuchsia pink, cobalt blue, the 1973 rainbow, bright yellow, etc. I'm going out of my way to add neutral/pastel shoes to my collection (as well as clothes) the reason being - please, no judgement - to dress around new Chanel bags. :shame:

My normal style and colour palette is bold, brighter colours, and black, but the addition of some incredible new Chanel pieces means I need clothes and shoes to go with them! I know, most sane people accessorise their clothes with their bags; I do the opposite!!

Once again, LOVE the advice - thank you!! :smile:

I didn't realize you already had a lot of other colors so in that case, it's a different story!! I totally understand wanting to match your bags!!!! I tend to get bright/bold shoes and more neutral bags myself although I do have a nice pop of red!

Its official, i got bite by rockstud bugs. My very firtpair and Im in love. One question : are they ever go on sale and where can i find them on sale, saks or barneys? Thanks :smile:

Attachments

• 1455897676184.jpg
    1455897676184.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 876
Its official, i got bite by rockstud bugs. My very firtpair and Im in love. One question : are they ever go on sale and where can i find them on sale, saks or barneys? Thanks :smile:

Congrats on your first pair! All seasonal RS go on sale. If I recall correctly your new pair went on sale this past December! Ususally 30-40% off. Keep your eyes peeled at the end of May for sales:graucho:

Last edited: