Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

You were lucky, I purchase from italist a black pair it took around 3 weeks to ship and it was a counterfeit product. Last picture the italist product is in the middle, the other 2 shoes are rockstud from NM.

Wow! I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. They are usually very trustworthy when it comes to selling authentic products. I know they get a lot of negative reviews because of their exorbitant return fees. How did you know they were fake?

Hi All - Just wanted to ask :smile: I just purchased a pair of Valentino flats from ssense.com. The box had red writing (instead of the black on the top cover) and came with a canvas-y dust bag instead of the red velvety one. Has anyone else had this? Just wondering. Thank you!!

Hi All - Just wanted to ask :smile: I just purchased a pair of Valentino flats from ssense.com. The box had red writing (instead of the black on the top cover) and came with a canvas-y dust bag instead of the red velvety one. Has anyone else had this? Just wondering. Thank you!!

This is the box and dust bag of a pair I ordered directly through Valentino. Sounds just like what you are describing. IMG_1481686289.996281.jpg

Thank you so much for responding! Yes! It looks like that just wasn't aware they changed their boxes. When did you purchase yours?

Last week :smile: I bought two different pairs of red shoes, one from Valentino and one from Italist. They both came in the box with the all red writing and with an ivory dust bag. I also ordered a pair of ivory/beige from Stanley Korshak and those came in the standard box with black writing and the red dust bag. My guess is that they changed the box and dust bag on the seasonal shoes and are using the regular ones for the classics.

Last week :smile: I bought two different pairs of red shoes, one from Valentino and one from Italist. They both came in the box with the all red writing and with an ivory dust bag. I also ordered a pair of ivory/beige from Stanley Korshak and those came in the standard box with black writing and the red dust bag. My guess is that they changed the box and dust bag on the seasonal shoes and are using the regular ones for the classics.
Interesting. I purchased the noir caged flats. So I wouldn't think they are seasonal... However, nbd the box/dustbag just didn't match my previous ones so just wanted to know. Thank you for your insight!! :smile:

Red colored shoes not 'red' by valentino, correct?

Wow! I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. They are usually very trustworthy when it comes to selling authentic products. I know they get a lot of negative reviews because of their exorbitant return fees. How did you know they were fake?
I am also interested in your story!! I was eyeing a pair or two.... but i guess I will look somewhere else :O

d9b2088f4e07bc0894731c00259d9301.jpg

Last edited:
HI do you mind telling me the actual colour/code for this? I'm looking to purchase my very first nude pair, thus looks perfect!!!! Thank you very much
Hi, its mauve 770, and diff light seems to call out diff shades of this color so googling pics to make sure it's what you want.