Show Us Your Straw, Canvas, Burlap, Beachy Bags for Summer!

I have the straw Natalie in my avatar picture. It's a good thing I love it since I can't seem to be able to change that picture no matter what I do!! I have the matching wristlet as well.

The straw bags at the outlet now are adorable, just less embellished than the FP ones were.

My favorite canvas is the Poppy place flower tote from last year (I don't pic, so here's the stock pic). It's big and cheery....love the chain handle, too...

$(KGrHqV,!nsFBZBUNPmTBQbmqFwv4w~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
I just want to update this thread with some "ensemble pics" as I have posted photos of all of these items in the past.

I've been carrying my favorite Coach Summer Bag, a Bonnie Straw Convertible Tote 13400 sv/ca, with my Bonnie burlap striped envelope wallet 42567 b4/mc, and I have decorated the bag with my new ice cream cone charm 93171 sv/mc.

A perfect summer combo; it just makes me feel happy to carry this group of items! :happydance:

Attachments

• BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_007.jpg
    BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_007.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 535
  • BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_001.jpg
    BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_001.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 504
  • BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_005.jpg
    BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_005.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 497
  • BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_006.jpg
    BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_006.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 500
  • BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_009.jpg
    BonnieStrawToteLegWallet_IceCreamFob_009.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 497
Summer is here, and the 4th of July is around the corner. I am bumping this thread to see more straw, canvas, burlap, etc. beachy and summery bags - show us yours!