Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

My new backpacks and travel bag. L-R: Outlet Cooper Backpack, Boutique Bedford Weekender, and Macy’s Mason Backpack. I know they have different specs for different retail channels, but they all feel nice and sturdy.

Bonus picture with their Capri siblings :drinks:

629E75FF-BD0B-45E6-8689-6327B06BF6D6.jpeg

9E22A3AA-9B0C-4DEC-957E-320F770D6D10.jpeg

Reactions: Quartzite
I only have this bag to share with you. I think this bag need to get SPA for more stunning look.
One of my favourite line from MK.
My first ever designer bag was a MK Hamilton bought years ago on eBay and paid good price for it, when global online designer shopping wasn't a thing and hardly a sale where I am, but then that one turned out to be a fake scarred me from eBay forever :no::tdown::annoyed:
Great lesson learnt! :biggrin:

Purchased the cb oil sick before the corona got so bad here in the states, & it finally came today. Pleased!

Hehe...For some reason, I'm now into cute small boxy bag with single handle but not many around.:sad:
The satchel is just a touch too big for my liking:annoyed::biggrin:

Could not help myself, especially when there were good sales on. I went back on my word and ordered the satchel in white :giggle::giggle:. It's definitely a touch bigger than ideal but I'm sure I'll have no problem filling it up and happy that I bought it :happydance: :lol: