~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

This is my first luxury purchase as a birthday gift to myself :love: I bought the Miu Crystal Cloqué Nappa Leather Bag and Madras Love Wallet. The purse was ordered in from Italy since they don't sell the rose colour here, which makes it feel extra special! And the wallet has been on my wishlist for years- I'm so happy to finally have it :girlsigh: I basically got it for free since they were having a sale :biggrin:
watermark2.JPGwatermark.JPGwatermark3.JPG
And here's me with my new bag! :yahoo:

Last edited:
This is my first luxury purchase as a birthday gift to myself :love: I bought the Miu Crystal Cloqué Nappa Leather Bag and Madras Love Wallet. The purse was ordered in from Italy since they don't sell the rose colour here, which makes it feel extra special! And the wallet has been on my wishlist for years- I'm so happy to finally have it :girlsigh: I basically got it for free since they were having a sale :biggrin:
View attachment 4785515View attachment 4785514View attachment 4785516
And here's me with my new bag! :yahoo:

So cute! And it matches you perfectly. Enjoy! :smile:

That matelasse leather in my favorite color!

View attachment 4793036
That leather looks sooo lovely! Great choice of colors, too. Congrats! :heart: :tup:
View attachment 4798218
I bought this yesterday. OMG it's so cute!
Beautiful and classic in its own way! And nothing beats black, really. Congrats :tup:
Got this beauty recently. Vacuumed the inside, cleaned & conditioned the body of the bag, and holy smokes, she is so soft! I find myself petting her thoughout the day. ;) And the scent of the lambskin is positively heady. Couldn't be happier.

View attachment 4800245
Yes, Miu Miu leather is amazing! Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection. :clap: The ostrich-embossed leather looks really beautiful and is so nice to the touch. I used to have a bag in that leather and sold it because the style ultimately just didn't work out for me, but I miss the ostrich-embossed leather so much!
Got these about a month ago have worn them alot. Love them View attachment 4827620
Wow, pretty shades! :heart:

Reactions: Tuned83