~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

My first 2 Miu Mius, purchased them today at the Prada outlet (wanted to buy ONE bag, but the prices were so great my budget allowed 2 LOL)

Sacca Vitello Phenix in Nero and Bauletto Vitello Shine in Mughello

Attachments

• 1462474838196.jpg
    1462474838196.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,036
  • 1462474875917.jpg
    1462474875917.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,045
My first 2 Miu Mius, purchased them today at the Prada outlet (wanted to buy ONE bag, but the prices were so great my budget allowed 2 LOL)

Sacca Vitello Phenix in Nero and Bauletto Vitello Shine in Mughello

I bought the same Bauletto Vitello bag in same color last year and I absolutely love it ! Congratulations ! I also bought it at Prada Outlet !!! Was a very lucky catch ! Enjoy your new bags !!!

I bought the same Bauletto Vitello bag in same color last year and I absolutely love it ! Congratulations ! I also bought it at Prada Outlet !!! Was a very lucky catch ! Enjoy your new bags !!!

Thank you very much! I was originally eyeing a mattelassé style. But I did not like the shape of the current bags they had, and on the older styles, I just found the glaced leather AND the structure of the mattelassé too much for my Personal style. Then I decided on the Phenix, and because of the great price I decided that my original budget allowed another beauty. And the the Bauletto caught my eye 😍

I just hope that the finish of the leather is not tooo delicate, but I will really be careful with it. How does yours keep up? Do you use any leather care or protection on it?

Thank you very much! I was originally eyeing a mattelassé style. But I did not like the shape of the current bags they had, and on the older styles, I just found the glaced leather AND the structure of the mattelassé too much for my Personal style. Then I decided on the Phenix, and because of the great price I decided that my original budget allowed another beauty. And the the Bauletto caught my eye 😍

I just hope that the finish of the leather is not tooo delicate, but I will really be careful with it. How does yours keep up? Do you use any leather care or protection on it?

I used it during the Winter as well and the leather is not at all sensitive. It got wet several times and nothing happened !!! I used the Collonil Waterstop spray when I started using her and I use it again from time to time ! The leather gets even nicer with using it ! In the beginning I thought that it was kind of plastic look, but now I really like it !!! The color is so nice and goes with almost everything !

I wanted to buy a Prada bag when I entered the store, but then found out that I am more the MIU MIU girl, I think. The shapes and colors of those bags fit me much better ! I also owe a Miu Miu clutch in Matelasse and love it. But this is then a softer leather and much more sensitive ! I only use it on special occasions !

So, enjoy your bag, it is the perfect summer bag I think !!!

Another Miu miu crystal charm :heart: (which I carry on my Prada shopper :smile: )

Attachments

• IMG_0324a tpf-.jpg
    IMG_0324a tpf-.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 947
  • IMG_0430a1m tpf.jpg
    IMG_0430a1m tpf.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 958
  • prada2am tpf.jpg
    prada2am tpf.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 955