Show some love to the Panthere Collection <3

Yes second that ... but no ... the ring is *extremely* comfortable :love: like no other.

As for scratches yes they do and it's very visible. Not on the pavée but over time the diamonds can start to ace a bit.

Yes second that ... but no ... the ring is *extremely* comfortable :love: like no other.

As for scratches yes they do and it's very visible. Not on the pavée but over time the diamonds can start to ace a bit.
What does "ace a bit" mean? Sorry, just want to understand with such an expensive purchase and you have a lot of knowledge with this ring.

What does "ace a bit" mean? Sorry, just want to understand with such an expensive purchase and you have a lot of knowledge with this ring.

aching ... sry

The diamonds are rubbing against the fingers. Just gently but over time this makes the skin go red and you feel some pain. I found it suitable to put off the rings over night but I'm doing that on all my jewelry but the Loves.

Reactions: 880 and millerc
New collection is absolutely gorgeous! I adore the ring! You should definitely try it with your verdura and serpenti @880

Bracelet is gorgeous too but I think worn together they are a bit too repetitive, so I have to choose one. :crybaby: Sharing these photos here for the ones who are interested.

16050BD9-3246-4445-B3D8-0B82EF5200D9.jpeg

EE0F93B0-34AE-4B7B-8184-92D55098D567.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: kashmira and 880
New collection is absolutely gorgeous! I adore the ring! You should definitely try it with your verdura and serpenti @880

Bracelet is gorgeous too but I think worn together they are a bit too repetitive, so I have to choose one. :crybaby: Sharing these photos here for the ones who are interested.

View attachment 5203931

View attachment 5203932
This looks gorgeous on you! Thank you for the recommendation!

Reactions: nightbefore