Show me your loved and worn LOVE bracelet, cuff and rings

I just posted this on the JUC thread but my WG love is ten years old, RG love is five years old. I wear both everyday and have never taken them off. I use a jewelry cloth to clean every couple weeks and the scratches are barely noticeable. I also have a RG love ring that I wear occasionally and that one does have more scratches than the bracelets.

I also wear the Loves stacked with the JUCs or Hermes bangles sometimes (as shown in pic) but I don't mind if they get scratched from stacking. I got the WG Love 10 years ago for my wedding, then RG Love for my son 5yrs later, then the RG JUC for my second son and now the WG JUC for my baby girl this year.
View attachment 3092558

Cartier bracelets make great push gifts. [emoji38] Makes me want another kid so I can get a second love bracelet. Haha. Just kidding.

Reactions: tolliv
I just posted this on the JUC thread but my WG love is ten years old, RG love is five years old. I wear both everyday and have never taken them off. I use a jewelry cloth to clean every couple weeks and the scratches are barely noticeable. I also have a RG love ring that I wear occasionally and that one does have more scratches than the bracelets.

I also wear the Loves stacked with the JUCs or Hermes bangles sometimes (as shown in pic) but I don't mind if they get scratched from stacking. I got the WG Love 10 years ago for my wedding, then RG Love for my son 5yrs later, then the RG JUC for my second son and now the WG JUC for my baby girl this year.
View attachment 3092558

Stunning :love:!

Hey guys,

I have one question and I didn`t find the right thread...hope it`s okay to ask here!? I`m a guy and want to know what you think of the LOVE necklace in white gold with the two rings, one with diamonds, for men?

Do you think its cool or too fancy?

Thank you very much! :-*

I've only been wearing my LOVE for a little over a week and it's really starting to look ... loved, haha. I went to White Sands National Monument in New Mexico yesterday and snapped this picture to send to my fiancé (it's my engagement band [emoji6]). I love the hint of sunset gleaming off of it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439505458.930336.jpg

Reactions: PoetT_95 and *xtina
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440621433.535059.jpg
LOVE seeing everyone's bracelets and stacks. I've had mine for a while and loving every minute of it. In addition to being a big fan of the design and meaning behind the LOVE bracelet, this was given to me by my partner while we were in Paris (cliche but quite romantic)- great memories and brings a smile every time I look at it.

Reactions: PoetT_95