Should the Love bracelet be able to turn.

Can it twist around your wrist?

• Yea

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

thundercloud

puppy treat machine
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
SoCal
I also have to physically turn mine. In fact, I twist mine every 6 months to try to build an even patina. Instead of just having a bottom half that always gets scratched lol
That is so smart! I need to remember to do that too! LOL. Since my love is less than 1 month old, I still have some time...;)

Back to the topic, I have to manually turn my classic love. It never turns by itself. It's too snug to do that.

Last edited:

tutu2008

Feb 23, 2018
USA
Perfect, thank you everyone! I’m going back next week and will try the 2 sizes I’m in between again. I love the idea of being able to manually turn it around every few months or so, thanks for the tip!!

BTW, the poll should read “yes”. I couldn’t edit the “yea” typo! Lol

Reactions: thundercloud

scheurin

Jun 25, 2020
This thread is o.t. as sizing is discussed in the sticked one above, please.

Anyway to be of some (professional) help here: The best size is when you can just turn the bracelet. If you can't it's too tight, if it turns freely it's too large. If you aren't lucky to have a wrist for a perfect fit as just described go for the loser one.

Reactions: kmang011

tutu2008

Feb 23, 2018
USA

Anyway to be of some (professional) help here: The best size is when you can just turn the bracelet. If you can't it's too tight, if it turns freely it's too large. If you aren't lucky to have a wrist for a perfect fit as just described go for the loser one.
Sorry you feel it’s OT and thanks for your input.
I read almost all 51 pages of the sizing thread above. Sizing is discussed in a subjective term of loose vs snug. Would have been nice for the the first page of the sizing thread to have general information such as being able to turn the bracelet around your wrist. I maybe saw 2 people casually mention it.

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
The cosmos
To the OP:
I’ve had bracelets in two sizes. The smaller size could still be turned if I manually did it. The larger size turns and sometimes is sideways on my arm, but I still love it for stacking purposes.

Reactions: tutu2008 and Chaton

kmang011

May 17, 2021
I intentionally bought a size bigger classic love. It fits somewhere in between a classic loose bangle with a lot of movement and the traditional tight love fit. I love it. My SA was trying to push me toward the smaller size, I chose the bigger one with zero regrets. I also live in a very hot and very humid climate though. I can twist it around my wrist, but only manually probably because of the humidity this time of year. It doesn’t usually turn on its own. I prefer it this way. It doesn’t suffocate me. It has movement no doubt but it’s still secure on my wrist. My love fits like the way Kourtney Kardashian used to wear her love bracelet.

Reactions: Gringach

kmang011

May 17, 2021

Anyway to be of some (professional) help here: The best size is when you can just turn the bracelet. If you can't it's too tight, if it turns freely it's too large. If you aren't lucky to have a wrist for a perfect fit as just described go for the looser one.

100% agree with this. Good advice.

Reactions: scheurin