Should I keep or sell my vintage Gucci Sylvie?

Keep or sell?

• Keep

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Rant warning

Isn't it crazy that '00s logo bag is listed as worth (in one case) more than the rare 1950s wild boar skin with hand-carved wooden handle and dual-coloured (gold-plated and sliver) unique hardware. No justice in the world but I realise I have non-mainstream taste.

I think the good thing about Gucci is that they have so many great styles, there's always something new (or reissued) however that's the challenge too, at resale people like recognisable models and logos for their bucks.

I am not sure if it my Mac, but I only see your text when I reply, I first thought "not much of a rant for that warning"

But I agree, but see, for people who do like unique items, the resale market is not really bad, in the rare case that I fall in love with something that is super trendy but I know I will eventually get tired of it, but right now I don't want it because you see the bag everywhere, I just sit back and wait, then pay a fraction of the price, enjoy the bag for a while and didn't pay through the nose. And some rare items I will always keep