Sharky Tote!!! Omg....I'm intrigued.

Would you pay $195+tax for the sharky tote???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I am thinking that if Coach really wants to be seen as a higher end brand now, they might not want to put these out as the main product they’re advertising, even during the holidays. The FB comments on these are absolutely SAVAGE.

I saw these in store today. Not a fan, sorry. I don't necessarily object to canvas (I recently bought a NF from LV), but neither the images nor background appeal to me.

So I am thinking that if Coach really wants to be seen as a higher end brand now, they might not want to put these out as the main product they’re advertising, even during the holidays. The FB comments on these are absolutely SAVAGE.

Wow, I just read some of the fbook comments on these. I will never understand why people are so angry. I wish I had the free time to be so upset and boycott a brand for making something I didn't find visually attractive.
I still think these bags are fun, not for everyone but what fun would life be if everyone had the same taste?!?

Just read them too and honestly, these "adult" women are fussing for no reason. It's obvious that Coach is wanting to expand their demographic, didn't they have Chloë Grace Moretz a brand ambassador for awhile? If I'm not mistaken, Selena Gomez is the newest brand ambassador or at least collaboration.

Not saying these totes are generally for younger people - anyone can rock these! They're super unique. Yes they're canvas but besides that I love how different it they are. No one (that I've seen) complains about the gnarly designs from Gucci! At least not enough to boycott.

A brand can have a great balance of remaining the same as well as changing with the times. In my opinion the older Coach was disgusting to look at. If you look online they're most commonly being resold (and no ones buying).

I love Coach's new direction if you can't tell :P

Wow, I just read some of the fbook comments on these. I will never understand why people are so angry. I wish I had the free time to be so upset and boycott a brand for making something I didn't find visually attractive.
I still think these bags are fun, not for everyone but what fun would life be if everyone had the same taste?!?

I agree with you, why/how people get so worked up over some of the most minuscule issues but important, impactful things get treated with apathy in this world...

There are 400 comments on Facebook and you say they're bashing the totes. Ok, well facebook is an older crowd. On Instagram there are over 20,000 loves for the totes.....so I think Coach knows what they're doing.
I think coach definitely knows what doing, they've come out with designs to include everyone. There's definitely been some seriously gorgeous bags in the last couple years and I like that they have stuff in several price points. I've seen bags I love, bags that I feel are a little mature for my taste and bags that are to juvenile. They'e being inclusive and that's great.
I agree with you about fbook. Sometimes I get sucked into reading comments when I'm bored and I've noticed that the comments on fbook usually seem a little more critical while Instagram comments are usually a bit more positive.

So has anyone picked up the totes? I'm curious to see how the canvas wears after a few uses full of stuff. They seem semi structured, I wonder how fast they sag

I agree. I don't happen to like these totes, but I don't think that means Coach shouldn't offer them. Clearly, others do. Since falling in love with their 1941 line, that's pretty much all I've purchased. I love the quality, the leather lining and the lack of branding. Others find 1941 too heavy, plain and expensive (although I've got almost all of the items at 40-50% off). We all have different tastes, budgets, needs, and we're not all the same age. Of course we're going to like different things.

I have the Unicorn tote and clutch. The canvas is extremely thick and durable. I was surprised. I’m loving mine. I use it as a fun work bag that I can carry everything in. I don’t know about the price. I do feel like it’s overpriced for canvas.
The unicorn is really cute too. I love the unicorn bag charms but I don't have a bag to put one on.