**Share your sensational September purchases!**

Lucky you! My SA won't let me have the Speedy until the launch date.
Thanks dear :blush: I think some stores are not allowed to let their customers purchased them before the launch date cause I went to another store in my city and they asked me to put full deposit pre-order and it will take 4-8 weeks for me to be able to get the items from the WT Collection :sad: so luckily my SA in another store already reserved some for me and let me take a look at the rest of the collection as well :heart:

You're so lucky. I'm obsessed with World Tour!!!
Thanks dear :hugs:Me too, I want to buy all of the items from the collection but I need to resist some :lol:

How much was the NF? I'm in love!![emoji7]
It costs me SGD 2110, me too :love: I think the NF is one of the nicest and more worth-it from the collection imo since i like the way they spread the patches :heart:

I love the alma bb in this collection :loveeyes: Congrats! It's so cute~:heart:

Thanks dear :blush: I think some stores are not allowed to let their customers purchased them before the launch date cause I went to another store in my city and they asked me to put full deposit pre-order and it will take 4-8 weeks for me to be able to get the items from the WT Collection :sad: so luckily my SA in another store already reserved some for me and let me take a look at the rest of the collection as well :heart:

Thanks dear :hugs:Me too, I want to buy all of the items from the collection but I need to resist some :lol:

It costs me SGD 2110, me too :love: I think the NF is one of the nicest and more worth-it from the collection imo since i like the way they spread the patches :heart:

I love the alma bb in this collection :loveeyes: Congrats! It's so cute~:heart:
Hello :wave: fellow Singaporean! :hugs: Some SA are very good too because they no need to place deposit for pre-order. :tup: But you've to know them for years and buy from them regularly. :girlsigh:

Hello :wave: fellow Singaporean! :hugs: Some SA are very good too because they no need to place deposit for pre-order. :tup: But you've to know them for years and buy from them regularly. :girlsigh:
Hii:wave: Nice too meet u here :hugs::heart: Luckily we managed to find those SA that are very nice and friendly :heart: and for me, I don't like to do a full deposit preorder when I have yet to see the real design of the items :P

I have a Longchamp mini Cuir crossbody and that bag is perfect for vacations or when I need to carry a bigger bag. You are definitely right that the Twinset offers more jazz and filling that void when I do not need to carry a bigger bag with me and yet need my essentials. I am able to pack a mini umbrella within and that is really what attracted me to it as it rains at whim in my country and I do not enjoy being stranded anywhere due to rainy weather. I can safely say it will be my new favourite crossbody bag, ticking all the right boxes in terms of lightness, functionality and versatility (clutch options!)

The fragrances are lovely. I think I might need to go back and request for a sample. The store was crowded that day and it slipped my mind to request for samples. My SA did prepare some fragrance cards for me to bring home and I enjoy how they evolve. The heart of the scent is amazing but I like it even more as the scent unfolds.

At the moment, I am using the key cles to house my extra cards. When I use the Twinset, it will be my mini wallet, housing cash, cards and coins at the back. I haven't used it like a mini wallet yet but I think it should function well... though I must share the idea of getting a Sarah wallet in Empreinte is very tempting after seeing it in store. But... I already have the Compact Curieus Wallet and I do not have the habit of changing wallets.

*I should probably stop scouring the LV website so frequently. [emoji23]

The new Pont Neuf wallet is very very tempting! I don't like to change wallets too but fell for the Emilie and love it more than the Compact Curieuese. Yikes!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
The new Pont Neuf wallet is very very tempting! I don't like to change wallets too but fell for the Emilie and love it more than the Compact Curieuese. Yikes!
Pont Neuf wallet? Now, this style is new to me. *rushing to check the website now. Lol! The Emilie is lovely. I was shown by my SA as an option. I had previously dismissed a longer wallet but the more I see them, the more I am falling in love. [emoji33]

Reactions: JazzyMac
Pont Neuf wallet? Now, this style is new to me. *rushing to check the website now. Lol! The Emilie is lovely. I was shown by my SA as an option. I had previously dismissed a longer wallet but the more I see them, the more I am falling in love. [emoji33]

I stopped liking long wallet after switching from Zippy to Compact Curieuese and occasionally the Empreinte Cles. Emilie is super light and it fits the iphone6, which is so handy. I wish Emilie in Empreinte comes in more colours, I would get it if it comes in Marine Rouge. Emilie in Noir is rather blah.

Excited for the compact one. Seems to be very close in dimension to the victorine wallet. But .2 inches thinner. Hope it has an option to lay bills flat. [emoji7]

It seems like there's a bill pocket and I think the layout is similar to Victorine not the Sarah Compact. It should open up to three folds instead of an envelope style. I'm excited too but can't justify for another compact wallet. Haha!