Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Amazing! Were these offers all on the same day or over a period of time? Congrats, can’t wait to see your reveal 😍
The first 3 were offered in Jan (I had asked for K28) but as I waited I changed my mind. The red/etoupe were 2 days apart - etoupe was always my first choice. It was almost a year since my first QB which was also a K25!

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpeg
    IMG_7772.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 157
My SA just texted me and asked if I would be interested in a C18 vert yucca PHW. I adore the color and my SA knows I wanted something green and I did have a C18 as an option, but for some reason my heart is leaning towards a B or K in this color. Would it totally kill the relationship to decline, should I go see it?
Declining is good. It teaches your SA your preferences and that you're a real client, not a resale flipper.

Declining is good. It teaches your SA your preferences and that you're a real client, not a resale flipper.
I just feel so bad because technically she offered me something I was looking for, but I really do love the color, but its just not my fav in a C. I think I should just be honest and hopefully she is ok with that :-s