Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Honestly still in shock that this is mine... my SA absolutely knows me better than I know myself! Never would have thought I'd go for anything with exotic, but I was sold the moment it was brought out because the colors are stunning and that extra touch is beautiful. This crosses off another leather + hardware off my list as I'd love to collect all (non-exotic) Hermes leathers and hardware one day. :biggrin:

Mini K touch in Madame (Cassis)/Alligator (Amethyst) with permabrass hardware.:panic:

View attachment 5993757

(stickers were taken off after the photos!)
What a special bag combination…unique color and leather combo!!! Enjoy!

Reactions: tjkcrs
Honestly still in shock that this is mine... my SA absolutely knows me better than I know myself! Never would have thought I'd go for anything with exotic, but I was sold the moment it was brought out because the colors are stunning and that extra touch is beautiful. This crosses off another leather + hardware off my list as I'd love to collect all (non-exotic) Hermes leathers and hardware one day. :biggrin:

Mini K touch in Madame (Cassis)/Alligator (Amethyst) with permabrass hardware.:panic:

View attachment 5993757

That is a gorgeous, delectable bag! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: tjkcrs and BreezyE

View attachment 5993757

This is soo stunning!! Congrats on this beautiful touch MK!

Reactions: tjkcrs and BreezyE

View attachment 5993757

Gorgeous!!! I feel like I never see a MK in Cassis!

Reactions: tjkcrs