Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Hi everyone,
I have been a silent reader for years. I have 3 Hermès bags (Kelly 25 in Black Epsom with GHW, Black Canvas Garden Party 30 and a Birken 25 in Barenia Faubourg in Ebene).

I think I'm slowly becoming a collector :lol:

I have now been told by my SA that she will soon be getting a Constance 18 in box leather in Vert Fonce and would offer it to me.
What do you think? I've been looking for pictures of exactly the same design all the time, but unfortunately I can't find any. I'm already veeeeery excited.
Vert fonce box sounds divine! If you like dark greens, it would be a lovely color to add to you collection provided you don’t mind the relatively delicate box leather.

Hi everyone,
I have been a silent reader for years. I have 3 Hermès bags (Kelly 25 in Black Epsom with GHW, Black Canvas Garden Party 30 and a Birken 25 in Barenia Faubourg in Ebene).

I think I'm slowly becoming a collector :lol:

I have now been told by my SA that she will soon be getting a Constance 18 in box leather in Vert Fonce and would offer it to me.
What do you think? I've been looking for pictures of exactly the same design all the time, but unfortunately I can't find any. I'm already veeeeery excited.
This sounds amazing! Box is my favorite leather, the shine is just lovely. Congratulations!!

Attachments

• IMG_3428.jpeg
    IMG_3428.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 203