Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Hi all! First Post and its an exciting one... I've been offered my first Kelly and this will be my first Hermes bag purchase!
Absolutely elated, after 3 years, I kept up hope but was wondering if I needed to do more purchasing... but alas 2 days before my birthday, I've been offered a
Kelly Sellier 25, Gris Meyer, yellow gold hardware, Madame leather. I get to see it this Friday!
Many congratulations on your birthday and the bag! You will see it was worth the wait x

Hi all! First Post and its an exciting one... I've been offered my first Kelly and this will be my first Hermes bag purchase!
Absolutely elated, after 3 years, I kept up hope but was wondering if I needed to do more purchasing... but alas 2 days before my birthday, I've been offered a
Kelly Sellier 25, Gris Meyer, yellow gold hardware, Madame leather. I get to see it this Friday!
Many congratulations on your birthday and the bag! You will see it was worth the wait

Evelyne 16 Caban/Caban GHW - Yes
Picotin 18 cargo Noir - Passed on that
Herbag - Passed
Garden party - passed
Picotin 22 Bleu Pale Clem w/GHW - Yes
K25 box vert fonce - oh yes pls, take my money (was exactly what I had on my wishlist)
WOW! Congratulations @AppleofHisEyes on 3 beautiful bags and getting exactly what you wished for. Can't wait to see photos:loveeyes: